Time without orgasm

Living the real life under lock and key
sls01234

Re: Time without orgasm

Post by sls01234 »

55 days I cant prevent the leakage with my wife she does all she can to edge me any way shape or form
0 x
CB6000
MistressAria

Post by MistressAria »

May be I am a lot crueler than I thought, reading this thread, because I haven't allowed my sub an orgasm for 896 days... ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ
3 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

MistressAria wrote: โ†‘Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:32 pm May be I am a lot crueler than I thought, reading this thread, because I haven't allowed my sub an orgasm for 896 days... ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ
I think I might become...discouraged...if I were to go that long, I need to get the carrot every now and then, not just the stick all the time.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

TwistedMister wrote: โ†‘Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:11 am
MistressAria wrote: โ†‘Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:32 pm May be I am a lot crueler than I thought, reading this thread, because I haven't allowed my sub an orgasm for 896 days... ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ
I think I might become...discouraged...if I were to go that long, I need to get the carrot every now and then, not just the stick all the time.
Yep, 2 1/2 years might be a bit more than I could handle!
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

Neat! 2 1/2 years wonโ€™t happen for me, Bear likes to see me come too much for that - and, itโ€™s a fun fantasy.

Around here, ejaculation is orgasm, whether with or without stimulation during it or in the moments before it. Other couples define that differently.

A woman on fet was relating her experience and said that she started having almost out of body experiences around day 500 when being teased. As in, she was squirming and desperate, but also observing herself in that state, somewhat detached.

How has the experience been for your sub? Month 24 is like month 6, or were there marked changes?
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
Steve2059

Post by Steve2059 »

I'm not doing so well on this front at the moment. 2018 was an orgasm-free year (excluding half-a-dozen ruins, about which I'm conflicted because they do strike me as cheating).

I had hoped to build on this in 2019 and She seemed to be in support. But She can't get over her feeling that commanding me to cum or ruin is a kindness to me. So this year I had to have a full orgasm to celebrate New Year, another on my birthday (a landmark age) and three! over a single week in August to celebrate Her birthday. In addition, I've had several ruins because She likes to watch me eat my cum. Ruins aren't so bad as long as I'm very careful indeed, but it takes me at least a week after a full orgasm to get back into "the zone".
0 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

@Steve2059 Sounds familiar ;). I keep reminding myself that the whole point of the game is that my orgasm belongs to my spouse. That can mean having me come for his amusement, or to not come because he wants to reward me that way. My job is to be grateful either way.
4 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

So, newly back on the chastity wagon since August. Average about 3 weeks.,, 2 weeks since first real ruined o ,, no milking on the schedule, tried a few random times,,other.. some leakage about every day while in device depending on how horny I am.
0 x
613LockedUp

Post by 613LockedUp »

I just got locked again last night after three weeks out. She hasn't told me how long yet.
0 x
danj

Post by danj »

Schnoff wrote: โ†‘Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:35 am @Steve2059 Sounds familiar ;). I keep reminding myself that the whole point of the game is that my orgasm belongs to my spouse. That can mean having me come for his amusement, or to not come because he wants to reward me that way. My job is to be grateful either way.
Well said, I need to remember this too. Recently, she's wanted me to cum more (maybe much more) than I'd prefer. But, since she owns the cock, it truly is her decision when I release and this is something I must work on, accepting her decisions! I am relieved she told me to lock-up this morning. Sometimes, I honestly feel adrift uncaged.
2 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart