"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
nicr

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by nicr »

Hi everybody!
I'm an Italian man curious about chastity and chastity devices.
I own a cb and try to use it by myself, hoping to get used and then find a keyholder for long term chastity.

Take care!
0 x
Keyholder Sue

Post by Keyholder Sue »

Sue here, obviously you know my role. Exploring this together with him. Looking forward to sharing of info and fun. I see he has already shared a bit, maybe more than he should have! :)~
0 x
Locked and Loaded

Post by Locked and Loaded »

Hello World.

Just beginning this adventure in male chastity. Wife and I are both semi retired. I am hoping to bring back some ‘different’ excitement to a lonnnng marriage.

Reading many posts here have given me encouragement to pursue this avenue.

Currently using a CB6000 and s. Thanks to this forum, and information obtained here, I Just placed an order for a MM Bird Cage. Awesome folks there at MM.

I am sure I will have a lot of questions for those here.
Thanks in advance for your patience as I try to get up to speed.
0 x
Locked in a cage...and ... Loaded with Cum...

Have worn. CB3000, CB6000/s
Now alternating between a Mature Metal Jail Bird and 4 different custom Cherry Keepers
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Welcome to our three newest members. There is a lot of good information and friendly folks to answer any questions you might have.

@nicr You will find that for long term chastity most of us have found metal cages to be the best.

@Locked and Loaded William and Mistress MM are great to deal with. Hope this adventure is as successful for you as it has been for us.

@Keyholder Sue It is wonderful to see more ladies joining in. M'Lady get frustrated that the participation in the Keyholders Forum isn't more active. It is a great place for you to ask questions and learn from each other without the prying eyes of the men. Is your sub a member and, if he is may I ask who it is?
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Keyholder Sue

Post by Keyholder Sue »

thanks for the welcome!

I hold the key of lcckedbySue
0 x
Andrew Becket

Post by Andrew Becket »

I think someone may have beat me to it - but

Thanks for the Welcome, I may try to entice my Wife to join, she may find the KH Forum quite useful
0 x
smtaste

Post by smtaste »

Hi all,happy to be here.
0 x
LockedWah

Post by LockedWah »

I never know what to put in threads like this, but I’m still new to all this, and there’s a wide open field of possibilities!

What had always been an interest in the back of my head kind of came to a head so to speak a couple months back when my husband and I were planning a play date with a friend of ours. I decided to abstain from my pretty typical daily or more release, partially to save up for some extra spunk for the play date, and partially because I had recently read an interesting article about orgasm and dopamine, so I wondered how that would affect my mental health and energy. So three days go by, the weekend arrives and our friend cancelled. So I figured on just keeping going until the following weekend when we had another potential plan. That fell through too, so I just kept going, knowing that at a minimum I’d have a chance to indulge when we went to a convention in mid August.

Well, 3 days turned into 5 weeks (which I’m pretty sure is the longest I’ve ever went without cumming since I hit puberty), and in that time I had been researching cages, and ended up getting myself an OxBalls CockLock, which I must admit, was fun to wear! That said, I only got to wear it for 4 days before it broke at the base of the bell ring, right where a lot of folks had noted that it would. I still want to repair it, but that was enough to know the bug had bit me.

Cut to a couple weeks later, with some extra birthday cash in hand, I ordered myself a Holy Trainer after reading Thumper’s beaming reviews several times and I’ve been enjoying it, when I wear it, though I’m being extra cautious because I don’t want to hurt my boys, so I figured I can join up here and talk with some of y’all who are more known in the ways of this and can give me some pointers along the way.

I know that a a heck of a lot more than a “hello world” but when I get to talking I sometimes just can’t help it, so, hi! ;3
1 x
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

@smtaste
Welcome to the forums!
0 x
Kitten
Wife of 48 yrs, KH/Mistress/Domme to KittensBoyToy aka KBT
His Current Device: my favorite MM Jail Bird
sissysissilia

Post by sissysissilia »

Hello world! My name is Sissilia. I am a relatively new member of the Sissy Lovers Sissification Academy. So far it has been a wild ride. i currently have five different chastity cages including an estim version. I do prefer the stainless steel variety. It has been hard to get a good fit as I am definitely a grower and not a shower. Sometimes my little nads retract so far that the cage falls off.

Anyway, I am in day 2 of a six week, 24/7 restraint program. I get one day off per week for cleaning and ḿaintenance. I joined this forum to get advice on how to make my chastity experience a positive one and see what my future could be like.

Sissilia
0 x