Dreams

Living the real life under lock and key
LockedByBD
Re: Dreams

Post by LockedByBD »

I've been unlocked for about a month now, after doing 68 days straight 24/7.
I'm still having erotic dreams...
1 x
Locked when my wife wants it locked.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Tom Allen wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:41 am
gilesenglish wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:02 pm I am even caged in my dreams!
It's funny that you mention this. When I'm locked up for long periods, I become aware in my dream that I'm caged - even if there's nothing specifically sexual happening. Mrs Edge used to say that it was because wearing the cage became a normal feeling for me.

Recently, however, I've realized that I'm having sex dreams, and in the dreams I'm not only caged, but I'm wearing my harness and dildo. I guess after all this time, that's a new normal for me.
I rarely have [recallable] dreams, much less sex dreams. Until last night, the last sex dream I had was more than 20 years ago (closer to 30 years, I think). Last night I dreamed I was having sex with some chick whose face I couldn't see (but it was definitely not Mrs. Twisted's body). I was fucking and fucking and fucking, so close to the edge, I desperately wanted to cum but I just couldn't quite get there...it was extremely frustrating. Then I slowly came awake, and with the dream still vivid in my mind, realizing that I was caged and couldn't be fucking anyone...and it's only been a couple of weeks now...
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

Interesting. I never have sex dreams. Almost never. So infrequently as to be regarded as never.

Last night I had a dream about a woman (not my wife) who wanted to have an affair with me BECAUSE I was caged. I was excited and flattered while I tried to work out the details in my mind how I could work this out.

It ended suddenly and without any resolution. I woke up fairly uncomfortable in the cage and feeling guilty until I worked out that it was just a dream.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

Ditto all.
0 x
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

Again... last night.

I don't have sex dreams. They are so rare. Now I've had two within a week.

I can't remember specific details but I was allowed to cum in my cage but thrusting at a pillow? or bed? but I was able to get over the edge in my dream and had an amazing orgasm and ejaculation.

I woke up at some point there after and in the real world, my cage was too small and I was trying to reconcile my dream with having just woken up to something else.

It has been four weeks since I was last allowed an orgasm, which isn't a record but now seems to be invading my dreams. I'm okay with that.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
MissyBsBitch

Post by MissyBsBitch »

I had a wet dream last night while caged, can't remember details of the dream. That's the second time it has happened now while caged.
0 x
24/7 Chaste husband to my beautiful Wife/keyholder.
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

If I had any dreams last night I don't remember them. I do remember waking up a few times with a raging had on. I went to sleep uncaged for the first time in 48 days! More on that in my journey later!) :o
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

I had a bit of trouble last night too. Up 'til then I had been sort of amazed- I thought that after being free for more than a year I was going to need a lengthy 'break-in' period to re-adjust to being locked, but I seemed to slide right back into it, sleeping through the night, etc..

But, last night, just before going to sleep I had some thoughts that caused me to become extremely aroused, painfully so...and though I can't remember any dreams, I woke up repeatedly in the same condition. And this morning, since getting up 35 minutes ago I have been in a constant state of semi-arousal, sensitive, and almost like an itch that needs to be scratched I want to tough, rub, stroke to make that 'itch' go away...but I can't... :o
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Bunny

Post by Bunny »

OMG!

I’ve only been locked for 5 days and I had an amazing wet dream last night.

Bang! All up in my thong.

Before getting my new cage, I always slept in a thong because it prevented me from getting hard. Now it’s on like donkey Kong!!
0 x
🐰🖤🔐