Caged while riding a Motorcycle

Living the real life under lock and key
Locked and Loaded
Caged while riding a Motorcycle

Post by Locked and Loaded »

Interested in knowing if anyone rides a motorcycle while caged. If so, are there any particular challenges? If there are, how do you work around them, or just uncage while riding.

I do some long distance rides (up to 700 miles per day) and I am trying to determine if my travels will be caged or not.

Thanks.
0 x
Locked in a cage...and ... Loaded with Cum...

Have worn. CB3000, CB6000/s
Now alternating between a Mature Metal Jail Bird and 4 different custom Cherry Keepers
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Caged while riding a Motorcycle

Post by TwistedMister »

I ride a Yamaha Virago 1100. Just have to sit slightly differently.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

L&L, Seems to be quite a few of us here that ride a motor. If you type "motorcycle" in the upper righthand corner [search] box you will have a plethora of information.

BTW, I ride a HD Electra Glide and have no issues. A comfortable snug base ring was important for me as I started out with a loose fitting ring and found the little boys escaping. :lol:
Last edited by locked4her55 on Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Like @locked4her55 I ride an Electra Glide (convert to a trike). No problem for me at all but I haven't done any rides caged over about 1 1/2 hours so far.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Xileh

Post by Xileh »

I think it will depend greatly on the type of riding you do. Are you riding on a cruiser, or a more aggressive, bent forward style like a sport bike? Additionally, as a veteran of many 1000 mile days, completely removing my Aerostich for bathroom breaks every 200 miles would be a royal pain and a time sink.
0 x
focUSed

Post by focUSed »

I ride to/from work several times a month (alternate schedule) and 2 hrs at a time on some free weekends. I find the most awareness is because of the seated position tending to roll me forward onto relaxed bits that sometimes requires a repositioning of things. For the 45 mins drive to/from work, everything is usually fine; it's only the longer ones where it becomes more apparent. But even then it's not discouraging enough to prevent me from at least trying.

Now if there's ever a get off...that will be an interesting experience for more reasons than the incident itself!
Last edited by focUSed on Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Devices tried: BirdLocked (V1), CB-6000s, two DHGate devices (273 and currently wearing circular barstock ring version of the same thing)
gingers_sub

Post by gingers_sub »

I ride a Yamaha Maxim 750. No problems.
0 x
noid51

Post by noid51 »

I’ve taken long trips caged and for the most part haven’t had any problems. Had to stop every once in a while to”adjust” things. I like to think it keeps me riding safer as I wouldn’t want to explain the cage to an emergency room doctor! I ride a Yamaha FJR.
0 x
Steve2059

Post by Steve2059 »

GIve it a try, but take a key (sealed in a signed envelope so KH would know if you'd used it).
0 x
GoodOlBoy

Post by GoodOlBoy »

I ride a Honda Shadow Aero, not a problem at all. Most of my rides have been less than 100 miles though.
0 x