Are you worried that you will be stuck in the base ring or the lock can’t be unlocked

For the gearheads in the audience
Chastityat60
Re: Are you worried that you will be stuck in the base ring or the lock can’t be unlocked

Post by Chastityat60 »

In a moment of invention .. as many probably have... Got myself stuck in a solid meal ring. Fun at first. After 3 days and some swelling, Mr. Dremmel got me out. Delicate balance.. too tight vs too loose. Especially when there seems to be No escape proof device out there. It's an honor system game.. in case you haven't figured it out yet.
0 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Re: Are you worried that you will be stuck in the base ring or the lock can’t be unlocked

Post by Schnoff »

Escape proof, no, not in a world with tools and hands. Escape only by damaging / destroying the device - sure. A Prince Albert piercing will make sure of that.
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

I'm a little surprised that nobody has noted the irony of so many guys wanting a *real* chastity experience being afraid of actually getting stuck in a device.
5 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Tom Allen wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:12 pm I'm a little surprised that nobody has noted the irony of so many guys wanting a *real* chastity experience being afraid of actually getting stuck in a device.
My junk is wrapped in stainless steel, the keys are in locked pocket of M'Lady's purse and she has that key. How much more stuck can one get? :cry:
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018

Post by Tom Allen »

How much more stuck can one get? :cry:
Well, the thread is about getting a key stuck or broken, so...
0 x
fill
Last orgasm: May 19th, 2017

Post by fill »

I have had some of the magic locks seize up or fail to work whatever you might want to call it.
Once I had ordered and received a replacement I used a pair of carpenters pincers to squeeze the moving part of the lock into line with the nonm oving part and inserted a key to help pull it out. Quite effortless really.

What you would do with a HT or similar where the magic lock is fully enclosed is another matter and might need you to trash your HT with a dremmel or similar.

One time when trying to pull it out with the key did not work I just tapped the lock over with the edge of a file.
0 x