"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
locked4her55
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by locked4her55 »

Welcome ViperMkII to the Forums and thanks for the nice intro.

Look forward to hearing more about how chastity works for you and your wife.

BTW, we have a Keyholders only section here if she wanted to join and interact with other Keyholders.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Lockedandused

Post by Lockedandused »

Hi everyone,

(probably just moderators but hey, you're people too)

I didn't come here to spam, although I do have a caption site... I will get around to posting a link somewhere as soon as I find the appropriate place.

I am a writer of sorts and I have posted on other sites... looking to get some kind of deal that results in money - no luck so far though.

I like chastity play, FL, real life stories and fantasy. My kinks include ASFR and Female Supremacy and a litany of others.

I live in Australia, and the Government here is a little hostile (as you can tell from their ads in your country)

I am in a relationship and not looking for a partner or anything but I am happy to chat with just about anyone - SSC - I like some pretty out there sruff so I am not likely to judge.

Thanls for reading this post - I hope you find some treasure on your hunt today.
0 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

Welcome! You’ll find an appreciative audience for your stories, though we can only pay in “likes” :).
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

I also introduced chastity with the same book. M'Lady recently bought her "Femdom For Nice Girls". She started with the kindle version before ordering a paper copy. I am forbidden to read the new one.

Lucy Fairbourne has written several books and most of the nonfiction ones will probably end up in Kitten's library.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
MrLaw

Post by MrLaw »

Hello everyone,

I, a self imposed chastity user, am a selfish 29 year old mix race male, European, eastern Asian and southeast Asian decent, and am a professional in somewhere in Asia. They say that I am attractive, however my height is average. They can never pinpoint my ethnicity or country.. (guessing its due to the 3 mixtures), they say I am kinda white but not, Asian but not also. I have a better body than the average person, but still way off from the athletes or body builders.

I've tried chastity as a kink of some-sort. The first couple of tries was horrible. I used a silicon device but my manhood and its companions kept plopping out and got friction burn. But after learning from this forum the different models, proper fitting, and maintenance the intolerable pain went away. Now, I use plastic and metal devices which feels great. (p.s. buying chastity device here is a pain since its all 2nd class reproductions). Currently trying to find a smaller device (solid A272) which would fit snugly / perfectly with my penis.

After using chastity devices for three weeks without intolerable pain, I think I am falling loving the idea of being in chastity.

When I am in chastity, something in my brain clicks. First and foremost, I am more attentive to my significant other and more eager to see him.

I also find myself going to gym at 4:40 to 5:00 am almost everyday, straight from the caged guys' happy-rude morning wake ups. I am learning discipline through chastity. First, the gym then my work ethic. (Note - I love it that my significant other is happy that I go to the gym diligently and make a lot effort to improve my eating habits and knowledge about body building.)

In addition, for some weird reason, I feel more confident with a chastity on. At first I cared about what other would think about my cage bulge, but i read somewhere in this forum that no one would dare to ask, and they are right... no one has ever asked about the bulge except my significant other. That boosted my confidence.

The confidence boost I got was not only in terms of physical appearance but also confidence in work. The device got me thinking about things I didn't think about before and how I shouldn't care about insignificant details of what others think about me, and its a breathe of fresh air. (p.s. I am not being a prick when I was not caring about what others think, its more on the confidence about expressing myself and being me)

Also, instead of beating the stick (i think waste an average of 10 hours a week), I am now more focused on other aspects of my life (gym, job, social life).. Don't get my wrong I am now more hornier than ever.. In fact, I would even now consider doing things / task I wouldn't before to get an orgasm. However, I think I am now in love with the idea that I can translate my erotic energy to something more productive for others and myself.

Thus, chastity has made me think about everything asides from myself. It made me less selfish by reminding me about others and It gave me a confidence boost.

Moreover, I thought being in chastity make me less of man. But, for me it made me more manly. I am learning that being a man is something more than standing up to pee or being in control. Its about taking care others and yourself, and standing up for something more worth while than our meat stick.

Lastly, my SO doesn't know yet that I am in self-imposed chastity, he just thinks that I had a hard on. I am trying to find the courage to tell him about it. I think I am not going to orgasm, until I tell him about it... Honestly, I think I need advice on this matter...
0 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

Welcome to the forums. My general advice when it comes to partners: talk, talk early, and talk about your emotions. “I am nervous telling you about this”, this is how I feel when I wear this, and so on. And listen to what’s going on with them, ideally without pushback.
Whether you can do that with them will tell you a lot about where you are in your relationship and how your emotional intimacy is doing.
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
MrLaw

Post by MrLaw »

Thanks for the advice.. ill find a way to tell my SO about it within the next two weeks..
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

I'll second the advice to not keep secrets, especially something like this. Talk to him, the sooner the better.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
unchaste-slave

Post by unchaste-slave »

Hello All,

I'm now single after the loss of my Mistress, almost a year ago from cancer. We were together for just over 7 years and Mistress was older than I by 11 years. We did experiment with chastity and we did work different shifts and while she was working I was locked up. Mistress loved the fact that now She didn't have to worry about me cheating and I hated it, coming home to a list of tasks to perform. The chastity did do its job in keeping me from cheating and more time to get the tasks done and be ready for when Mistress got home.
0 x
danj

Post by danj »

unchaste-slave wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:46 am Hello All,

I'm now single after the loss of my Mistress, almost a year ago from cancer. We were together for just over 7 years and Mistress was older than I by 11 years. We did experiment with chastity and we did work different shifts and while she was working I was locked up. Mistress loved the fact that now She didn't have to worry about me cheating and I hated it, coming home to a list of tasks to perform. The chastity did do its job in keeping me from cheating and more time to get the tasks done and be ready for when Mistress got home.
Sorry for your loss. Welcome to the forum.
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart