We need a new term for "reverse pegging"

Living the real life under lock and key
slave d

Re: We need a new term for "reverse pegging"

Post by slave d »

Schnoff the whole point is to “differentiate” from that !!

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

Oh, I know :). Lesbian terms aren’t going to be much help, then.
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
easy going

Post by easy going »

This is a really awesome discussion. I think the phaux was the best suggestion so far, but I thought faux was pronounced like the the enemy word "foe". But definitely a faux-penis is what it is happening.

My train of thought is the strap-on harness... so belting. But of course that takes away from bdsm punishment.

I'm also thinking of female empowerment , since this is directly giving away our oldest source of pleasure, masturbation and orgasm, and replacing it with unfairness and I guess for lack of better wording-frustration. I cant actually think of a female power word, but I think that's what it should be named, instead of something masculine, like fucking or side-penising, ect.

So maybe Friending, as in her vibrator "friend". I am putting myself into it kinda like role playing it in my head. I imagine sitting in the living room non chalantely saying "honey, can we do that one thing tonight, you know, Friending?" Which of course isnt quite there it needs some direct descriptive quality, that puts her in a -safe but still sexy- mood.
0 x
"Do you think I could get out, next week?
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Look into the lore behind the name Lilith. The first woman, before Eve, but she was an equal to Adam, and he didn’t like it, so she was banished and replaced with Eve, who would be subservient to Adam.

Anybody got any ideas on turning Lilith into a verb?
0 x
Last orgasm: February 7th, 2024.
filltee

Post by filltee »

We are seeking a term for 'reverse pegging' which for me implies he is wearing a strap-on whilst caged and fucking his partners ass.

I am not even going to speculate on how often that might happen.

But if we want a term for the locked guy using a strap-on on his partner as a replacement for piv sex that would be acceptable to both men and women it occurs to me that asking women to contribute to the discussion might prove to be insightful if not useful
0 x
danj

Post by danj »

Three words, but I kinda like "chaste love making."

For the record, I've never had the pleasure of doing this for my wife. She doesn't want PIV very often, so even though we bought a strap-on harness she's never wanted us to use it. I hope she decides to try it sometime. I think it would be a pretty fantastic experience to fuck while kept locked.
2 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

I've seen a fair amount of "reverse pegging" videos with caged men and I find it extremely hot how the balls & cage sway pretty violently as the caged man thrusts. Can any such men explain how that feels? Are you too busy concentrating on your thrusting to notice? I can be pretty aroused just from ball play alone - I've never cum that way but it is still very arousing. In fact, I had a very hot T&D session where my cock was not even touched - just balls, perineum and nipple pinching.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

In my case MsM almost always rides cowgirl so She controls any thrusting rather than me but even that has been arousing enough in the past to have me orgasm in Her cage. Last few years though i’ve got more used to it and so has MsM and She knows if i’m reaching the edge and stops, usually laughing and saying something like “I think that’s enough for you little dickie, and I’ll make do with only 4 orgasms tonight !! you do know you’re not allowed to cum .... ever .. don’t you” !!
2 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.