Dreams

Living the real life under lock and key
Secondthirty

Dreams

Post by Secondthirty »

We are quite new to this (2 months) though my KH is proving to be very enthusiastic. Its currently 15 days continuous lockup (except for physical exercise time every 2-3 days, and no touching then). I have not been allowed out for any playtime. Teasing is sporadic and when done at all is done only with my cage on. For the past two nights i have been awoken rather violently by erotic dreams. Prior to being locked up i would occasionally wake and recall some erotic dream, but this is far more vivid and the awakening is far more violent. Needless to say the awakening is accompanied by the strongest partial erection that can fit in, and behind, my cage. I am wondering if this is common, and whether with time and more experience such dreams will likely stop, or get worse.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Dreams

Post by Tom Allen »

Worse? Or better? :lol:

My wife and I have been at this for years, and I still have erotic dreams. I suspect that they are partially fueled by nocturnal erections in the cage, and the feeling just affects my dreams.

Personally, I rather enjoy it.
1 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

:lol: What he said.

I believe they will subside over time but for me they have never gone away and . . . . . I like Tom, I'm ok with that.

At my age it reminds me that I can still be aroused with morning wood. 8-)
1 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

What they said. I had pretty much stopped having erotic dreams, but then about 8 years ago, I started sleeping caged most of the time, and they have been occurring regularly. I really enjoy them.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Maybe you mind is taking over and making up for the 'sporadic' teasing from your KH. Enjoy them while they last!
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
gilesenglish

Post by gilesenglish »

I am even caged in my dreams!
1 x
danj

Post by danj »

I think I'm having more erotic dreams, or at least remembering them more(??). My neighbor was in one the other night. It was very sexual. My wife allows me to freely/openly (with her) fantasize about other women, and this woman has my interest (fantasy only, of course...only she gets to play outside our marriage). My wife kinda laughed when I told her all the stuff that happened in the dream. It was very oral, and while I can't say I remember being locked, my cock wasn't in the dream! :lol:
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

gilesenglish wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:02 pm I am even caged in my dreams!
If I'm not I remember when the attempted erection wakes me!
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

gilesenglish wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:02 pm I am even caged in my dreams!
It's funny that you mention this. When I'm locked up for long periods, I become aware in my dream that I'm caged - even if there's nothing specifically sexual happening. Mrs Edge used to say that it was because wearing the cage became a normal feeling for me.

Recently, however, I've realized that I'm having sex dreams, and in the dreams I'm not only caged, but I'm wearing my harness and dildo. I guess after all this time, that's a new normal for me.
3 x
gilesenglish

Post by gilesenglish »

We are doing really odd things to our brains and body image!
0 x