How to use PM for selling/buying

Buy/Sell/Swap with other CF members. Caveat emptor.
Forum rules
First, please note that members need to have 3 approved posts or comments to be off "moderated" status, and able to use PMs. Otherwise, we suggest using email.

Second, remember that PMs are not email. When you write one, it will sit in your outbox until the recipient reads it.

Third, the mods at chastity forums are not responsible. Any transactions are up to you; we will not get involved with disputes in payment or shipping, quality of goods, etc. Caveat emptor ("buyer beware") applies here.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

How to use PM for selling/buying

Post by Tom Allen »

First, please note that members need to have 3 approved posts or comments to be off "moderated" status, and able to use PMs. This was to prevent both PM spammers, and creepers who were PMing the women.

Othwerwise, we suggest using email, just like it says in the red box at the top of the forum.

Second, remember that PMs are not email. When you write one, it will sit in your outbox until the recipient reads it. Your PM isn't broken if the message sits there for a week, it's just that the person you wrote to has not logged in to read the messages.

Third, the mods at chastity forums are not responsible. Umm, that is, any transctions are up to you; we will not get involved with disputes in payment or shipping, quality of goods, etc. Carpe emptor and all that.
0 x
locked4her55
Re: How to use PM for selling/buying

Post by locked4her55 »

Tom Allen wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:41 am Third, the mods at chastity forums are not responsible.
I disagree. I find the mods here to be pretty responsible. :lol:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

That’s us. Square, responsible, sit-to-pee types who don’t even masturbate.
2 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

I don't sit to pee.
2 x
Naljeans

Post by Naljeans »

Tom Allen wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:59 am I don't sit to pee.
Stop bragging already. I was uncaged today and at a restaurant my owner reminded me “you’re still sitting”. It was a one-holer with a urinal too. That was mean. So please consider our feelings,Tom. Lol
1 x
MCN Contender
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

You guys are funny. The subject never even comes up with us. I sit when it's 2 am and I'm half asleep, but I did that pre-chastity, too.

Being able to use a urinal is one of the qualifications I have for a proper cage.
1 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

What do you do at those urinals that either don’t have the tiny walls beside them, or the walls are so small as to be completely ineffective? That’s really my only obstacle to a significant number of urinals.
0 x
Last orgasm: February 7th, 2024.
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

I just stand close, and don't worry about it. I mean, those are usually at airports, movie theaters, or other public places, so it's not as if I expect conversation or sidelong glances.

And if it's really crowded, I'll duck into a stall and stand in front of the toilet.
0 x
danj

Post by danj »

I always sit when caged, less risk of a mess. I don't mind that much, just another reminder I'm a kept hubby. :)
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

danj wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:50 am I always sit when caged, less risk of a mess. I don't mind that much, just another reminder I'm a kept hubby. :)
I'm a sitter, like Tom when it's the early morning pee and I'm half awake. When I'm out and about I pretty much always use a urinal no matter if it's divided off or not. I really avoid putting my ass on many of the public toilet seats I've encountered lately. They are usually disgusting with people that can't seem to manage to raise the seat before they decide to urinate standing up. I'm confident with the way I'm always lined up due to the fit of my device and lastly, I really don't care much about what the guy next to me sees or doesn't see. ;)
1 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273