"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
Chastityat60
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Chastityat60 »

Hello world, this would be my second attempt at trying chastity with a device.First time years ago with a CB ??? Years ago. Now I have a cheap knock-off brand of a V3. Biggest problem so far aside from ring fit is getting wife of 35 years on board. Questions as a grower,,not,,
a shower, and varying ring size.one day just right..next day uncomfortably tight.Next size up is way too loose..anyway,,giving it another try at 60. My desire is to assure my wife that my love for her is strong and true. So between our love making, I desire to be locked. I'm not sure I want to be "Dominated" besides, she is not interested in dominating anything. She is not wired that way..so it's a solo road trip. So,that's my intro..first forum ever..
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Welcome Chastityat60. You say this is a 'solo road trip' and I assume that means you will be, at least for the time being, self locking. If you react the way many men do in chastity by showering more attention on your wife and doing more for her don't be surprised if that changes. Although Kitten has held the keys to Her cage from the beginning she also wasn't 'wired that way'. When asked she would tell people she was a Key Holder and not my Dom. Over the past year she has changed and come to love the lifestyle and is becoming more and more dominate as our relationship evolves further into a more Female Led Marriage.

To requote what has been said on here may times, "Be careful what you wish for". Good luck, buckle up and enjoy the ride!
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

Thanks for the encouragement..as I mentioned, I'm not sure how "Dominated" I want to be. I've spent a lot of our marriage away from home. Guilty of regular masturbation, I bought a CB 3000?, Was a horrible failure. Wrong size tube whish split anyway.. wife never understood my desire to be securely locked when I was away. I have never cheated on her with another person. Becaus e of a fairly low sex drive anyway, I found that my masturbating translated into lack of desire for my wife...and she was feeling it and I was seeing it in her. I guess she figured this is how things are and will be .I have quit the "on the road" jobs. Now, coming home every night for over 10 years now. I know I can't make up for those years. Now I'm wanting to wear a device every day. Remove it for sex, then back on when done. So far it's that simple. She just thinks the whole thing is just silly. I feel she has learned to take care of herself, and doesn't need me sexually. When I ask if she wants to do something tonight, the answer is most often. " if you want, but it doesn't matter to me either way." Any suggestions?
0 x
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

Well, I thought tonight was a good time to bring up the subject.She will have nothing to do with any of it. So that kind of kills that. She just can't see how there is any fun in tease ,denial, .. just stresses her out.. last post.
0 x
creampieeatin

Post by creampieeatin »

Hi all. Joined a while ago, but never got around to posting here. Wife and I have been dabbling with chastity for a little over a year and a half now. She surprised me with a cage just before Christmas. It was interesting being around friends and family for the first time, LOL. Currently, life still gets in the way , but right now it's probably on 1-2 weeks per month. Longest has been for the full month of 'Locktober'. Wife has been exploring her Dom side a bit, so it will be interesting to see where things lead. I'm definitely investigating other cages as the one I'm currently in has flat edges that can irritate after extended wear. So we'll see what direction works best for us.
0 x
Kink3D Cobra S 1.05 #2 SD
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

Chastityat60 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:29 pm Well, I thought tonight was a good time to bring up the subject.She will have nothing to do with any of it. So that kind of kills that. She just can't see how there is any fun in tease ,denial, .. just stresses her out.. last post.
My wife said to keep trying she was the same way but now loves it.
0 x
CB6000
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Chastityat60 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:29 pm She just can't see how there is any fun in tease ,denial, ..
I just shared your posts with my wife {Keeperof55} and she said this might just take some time for her.

Be attentive to her and don't smother her with this "chastity thing". It took several months for her to become accepting of me wanting to be locked up.

Almost 10 years later I can say I'm in one of my devices about 90% of the time and that's because she wants it that way.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

I appreciate it.
0 x
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

creampieeatin wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:37 pm Hi all. Joined a while ago, but never got around to posting here. Wife and I have been dabbling with chastity for a little over a year and a half now. She surprised me with a cage just before Christmas. It was interesting being around friends and family for the first time, LOL. Currently, life still gets in the way , but right now it's probably on 1-2 weeks per month. Longest has been for the full month of 'Locktober'. Wife has been exploring her Dom side a bit, so it will be interesting to see where things lead. I'm definitely investigating other cages as the one I'm currently in has flat edges that can irritate after extended wear. So we'll see what direction works best for us.
Welcome. I would say the funnest times being caged is in public situations where we both know "my situation" and our little secret adds an erotic naughtiness to the mix. I think I know the cage you speak of and the flat edges just really messed up with me. Perhaps she should investigate a couple of cheap metal cages with rounded edges - I really do prefer them over the flat edges. Also I think it's hot that she surprised you with it. Interested in your screen name as well.

Cheers
0 x
creampieeatin

Post by creampieeatin »

Name is something she enjoys me doing from time to time. ;-) we've been window shopping a few different cages, so we'll see. Trying to find a good fit without the custom cost would be nice. But if we need to, we can go there.
0 x
Kink3D Cobra S 1.05 #2 SD