DHGate A271

For the gearheads in the audience
PeturKitty

Re: DHGate A271

Post by PeturKitty »

When you get the 45mm ring dont polish the inside. They tend to have a slightly rough surface. I think this is by design to help prevent it from slipping and sagging down.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

It's by design because it's cast stainless, and fixturing the part to make it smooth and polished inside would be expensive.
0 x
danj

Post by danj »

I received the A271 with 45mm ring and wore it to bed last night (even though my wife said I didn't need to lock-up until this morning). Fit seemed pretty good, though with that large gap along with the extra 5mm in ring size, I wasn't sure it would work for me. I slept fine in the device and didn't get that unbearable scrotum burn I had with the 40mm ring. BUT, not long after I woke up and used the can, not one, but both my balls had snuck through the ring. Lol, I literally just pulled the locked device off my junk. We both had a laugh. :lol: Glad it only set me back another $11 or so. I'm anxiously awaiting my new Steelheart and I'm back in 'ol dependable...my Looker 3.
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
PeturKitty

Post by PeturKitty »

It would be nice if more base ring sizes were offered with these devices. A 43mm and a 47mm would be awesome additions.
1 x
Låsogslå

Post by Låsogslå »

Those 33mm rectangular rings were rubbing me the wrong way literally. Hoping this fixes the issue, and I can redo this on to the CP277 because of foreskin issues.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... 181000.jpg

Been thinking about Plasti dipping a few layers on my goto ring, and removing some material on the next one down.
0 x
subpig1989

Post by subpig1989 »

Låsogslå wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:10 pm Those 33mm rectangular rings were rubbing me the wrong way literally. Hoping this fixes the issue, and I can redo this on to the CP277 because of foreskin issues.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... 181000.jpg

Been thinking about Plasti dipping a few layers on my goto ring, and removing some material on the next one down.
If i got it right, you're uncut and using the popular A271? How does it work with foreskin? does it tend to stick out through the bars? Thanks^^
0 x
Låsogslå

Post by Låsogslå »

Yes, foreskin stuck/hanged out of the pee slit(have alot of it :roll: ).
One solution I tested briefly was to use a M6 stainless steel rivet, but unfortunatly the cage was to narrow for extended use.
0 x