"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
German123

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by German123 »

Hi,

well? What should I tell about myself? To be fair, Im here because I and my GF need help from you experts, go get an fitting device.

We are trying this chastity stuff just out. Like pegging it does not need to be femdom, it just feels good and is interesting. Ok, atm we are in our dom-switch phase. I mean, why not try a little ball tortute or facesitting. Harmless stuff. ;)
1 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Welcome German123. I'm sure you will get some good info here.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Greek91

Post by Greek91 »

Hi all, I'm pretty new here but not I've been practising with chastity devices for quite a while now. The main reason is that I'm in a Master/slave relationship and we are pretty happy playing with chastity. I hope I can manage to wear one for more than two weeks though haha :)
0 x
Freaky_Dude

Post by Freaky_Dude »

IrisWinter-

Welcome! You will find many of us on here are in couples who have kept one of them locked for years (no, not usually continuously without releases 🙂) and found it’s really had a positive impact on their relationships.
(Myself included.)

Have you two done much reading together, so you have shared expectations?
0 x
It's not a kink, it's a loving lifestyle.
GirlieSub

Post by GirlieSub »

Hi and thanks for creating a forum for us chastity fans.

I've been a submissive and into chastity for as long as I can remember. I have an online keyholder who keeps me under control.

I look forward to participating in the forums.

missy.
0 x
Nmcuck

Post by Nmcuck »

My wife and I got into chastity about a year ago. My longest time was 30 days. She still has me locked but seems to have lost interest for the most part. I’m here to see if I can figure out what to do to get her interested again.
0 x
Secondthirty

Post by Secondthirty »

Hi all

My wife and I set up this account so that we could ask questions. After 30 years of marriage she surprised me with a chastity device as an anniversary present and now we have upgraded that to a mm jailbird. I am just now learning how to get through the night given the erection interruptions. She is still experimenting with how she likes this new dynamic to work. Thanks for being here for support and guidance.
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

I've missed a few new arrivals. Welcome to you all! @Secondthirty, 'M' needs to set up her own account so she can have access t the Keyholders forum.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
cshorts

Post by cshorts »

Secondthirty wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:37 am After 30 years of marriage she surprised me with a chastity device as an anniversary present.
Wow! That was quite bold on her part! Any prior indication that you'd be interested in such a thing? Terrific that you are -- you're at the start of a wonderful new phase in your journey, it would appear.
0 x
Wearing: MCN Contender
In chastity since: 3 October 2018
Secondthirty

Post by Secondthirty »

cshorts wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:33 am [quote=Secondthirty post_id=125615 time=<a href="tel:1565437051">1565437051</a> user_id=352149]
After 30 years of marriage she surprised me with a chastity device as an anniversary present.
Wow! That was quite bold on her part! Any prior indication that you'd be interested in such a thing? Terrific that you are -- you're at the start of a wonderful new phase in your journey, it would appear.
[/quote]

As you might imagine, we had discussed it for years as a verbal spice while (ironically) having sex. Now that she has made me put my money where my mouth is, im finding that the experience is much more than i imagined. But we are both really enjoying it. Its really improved our whole household dynamic. She just set up her own account here and i imagine she will post a hello world sometime soon.
0 x