diameter of devices

For the gearheads in the audience
German123

diameter of devices

Post by German123 »

I was online shopping and notices one thing. The length of the devices varies and there is one device for everyone. Of course not as good as handmade but for starters ok, to try it.

But the diameter is always very big. 35mm and more. For me 30mm would be enough in soft state. If I buy one, that has the perfect lenght, it is way to wide.

Does that have any practical sense, that I don't see? That you can't get longer but need place in to expand?

I have to buy a "big" one. Even the "small" devices, I would not fit in, have 35mm diameter. And I never noticed, that I have a untypical slim penis.
0 x
Jon Descer

Re: diameter of devices

Post by Jon Descer »

Usually, yes, the advice is to go short and go wide. You do want room to grow out, in order to prevent constriction, and also to make it easier to clean and moisturize. As far as pre-made devices, they probably just go extra wide to ensure it fits the vast majority of men, because there isn't really a downside to doing so. After all, I think everyone knows that off-the-shelf devices are really made for short-term wear, it doesn't need, nor is it reasonable to expect, a perfect fit.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

The A272 is 33mm (1.30") inside diameter, while the CB3000 and CB6000 come in at 35mm (1.375"). It doesn't look like much, but I can definitely feel a difference with regard to the room for expansion.

That said, different sellers give different lengths for the same or similar devices, depending on how they measure (front of back of the curve, etc.)

Personally, I have found that the more constrictive A272 feels more erotic or something during the course of the day.
1 x
German123

Post by German123 »

It is a little OT, but I don't want to open a new thread for every little question. Because I am confused now.

My second cage came yesterday. The first one was in a little box, where you could put all parts of the cage. This one now is just in a little plastic bag with pressure seal. Is this normal, that some devices does not come in some form of "container"? Otherwise I will send it back, because that way I can't be sure, that it is unused.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

Depends where they come from. I ordered my A272 from DHGate.com, and it came in a ziplock bag, in a small cardboard box. I've ordered other things that came wrapped in paper in a box, and in a cloth bag. It depends on the seller.
0 x
German123

Post by German123 »

Than it could be normal? Ok. Maybe I just clean it good and trust the seller. :D

Mine came in no box of any kind this time. Just in an air column bag and the parts were in such an ziplock bag.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

I'm sure it's fine. Just clean it really well. Mine had black dust from the polishing process still on the metal.
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Assuming from reading that it is a metal cage dip it in boiling water if you are worried about sanitation. Plastic devices can be sanitized the same way but just a quick dip in the water.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
German123

Post by German123 »

No, it is silicone.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

Hot water with a few cc of bleach, then a hot water rinse.
0 x