Anyone have any experience wearing the C223 stainless or the plastic version?

For the gearheads in the audience
PeturKitty

Anyone have any experience wearing the C223 stainless or the plastic version?

Post by PeturKitty »

It looks like a crossover between a fully closed and an open style version. Not sure about the weight @ 360 grams. It has the basic same dimensions of the A272. It also comes in a poly carbonate version.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Anyone have any experience wearing the C223 stainless or the plastic version?

Post by Tom Allen »

Hey folks, if you're going to ask questions about a device, please post a link to the device. Yes, we kl know what a Steelheart or Holy Trainer or CB-X is, but the weird Chinese devices will not readily be recognized or (as in this case) searched.

Edit: a quick search showed me 3 different devices.
0 x
PeturKitty

Re: Anyone have any experience wearing the C223 stainless or the plastic version?

Post by PeturKitty »

I bought the PC version in black and red. I've been wearing it for a couple of days now. Its just a tad bit tighter than the 272 and super light and comfortable. It comes with 4 cuff rings, but not with a 45mm ring which would be my normal size. I'm using the 47mm and it seems to stay up well without sagging. I believe this to be because of the double width of the cuff ring and the cage being super light. Its easy to stand up and pee, and I'm not experiencing and pinching that I would normally experience with an open type cage. Out of the package it will require some light sanding of the base ring to remove some molding marks. I'm not sure about the metal version as it looks like it might be heavy.

Here are the links:
https://www.dhgate.com/product/new-stai ... 0301360015

https://www.dhgate.com/product/2019-new ... 03127.html
0 x
danj

Post by danj »

Damn, another Chinese device that looks very promising. I could see my device count going up steadily with my discovery of DHgate.com. Now that my wife has me locked almost everyday, it's hard to resist trying new cages! You guys are a bad influence! :lol:
1 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
gilesenglish

Post by gilesenglish »

That would be a direct rip off of the Custom Chastity Ghost, but not in surgical nylon.
0 x
PeturKitty

Post by PeturKitty »

I would agree they are very close in design. The Ghost is nylon and the Chinese version is advertised as PC (poly carbonate plastic). I'm not sold on the nylon as the rough finish is controversial. The PC material has been around for a while, and is prone to splitting at the seams. So neither one of them will appeal to everyone. I think the $20 price point makes it worth a look. I've been wearing the Chinese version for about 4 days now. I've had to make some minor fit and finish adjustments, but it looks promising thus far. I'm a big fan of the C272. I like the feel of a more enclosed style cage, but also would also like something lighter and easier to keep clean. This C223/Ghost design seems to work for me. Time will tell if it holds up. Maybe Custom Chastity could copy the Chinese version, and make one out of poly carbonate.
0 x
gilesenglish

Post by gilesenglish »

I think then they'd be competing with the cheaper knockoffs! (I have a friendly relationship with Lady Fox, but I don't speak for her.)

The rough finish thing is odd. I suspect it's mostly getting the blame for subtle issues with fit. I've certainly had no problem - 11 months 24/7 with no issues. And I like having something that can take a hit from a baseball bat. I think they even have a video of running one over with a car...
0 x
UltraWhiteStar

Post by UltraWhiteStar »

PeturKitty wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:01 pm It looks like a crossover between a fully closed and an open style version. Not sure about the weight @ 360 grams. It has the basic same dimensions of the A272. It also comes in a poly carbonate version.
I am currently locked in the steel version of this cage, albeit the slightly longer variant. Having thick, polished steel wrapped around balls and penis looks and feels intimidating. The lock is also enclosed in steel from all sides, not half exposed like in most chinese steel cages. The weight is very noticeable and you need a snug fitting base ring to wear this cage for longer periods.
My wife absolutely loves to touch it and to see me squirm and beg. She says it looks great in combination with her handcuffs ;)
Highly recommended!
0 x
Not in control.
PeturKitty

Post by PeturKitty »

I have the plastic version and its the lightest most comfortable device I've owned. I've had to do some light sanding on the base ring, and remove the lip just inside the cage opening. But i had a major ball sweat hygien issue underneath the cage which was kinda grosse. I liked the look of the metal version but the weight was an issue.
0 x
UltraWhiteStar

Post by UltraWhiteStar »

I forgot: if you get one of those devices you should definitely invest in an original BurgWächter lock. I found that some of the chinese locks do not turn smoothly and, having a few of these locks, almost all keys are interchangeable. It may require a bit of wriggling but basically any key will open any of these locks. The BurgWächter (which translates fittingly to Castle Guard) on the other hand, gives this distinct feedback when the key is inserted and engages all the pins and none of the chinese keys would unlock it, no matter how much wriggling. The good thing is that you can use it on most cages that use this kind of lock.

A versatile upgrade of security, totally worth it.
0 x
Not in control.