New user - device question

For the gearheads in the audience
david2bt

New user - device question

Post by david2bt »

I'm pretty new to chastity and need help on choosing a device. My main concern is comfort and the ability to exercise while wearing it. I will only be locked for a week or two at a time. (I think).

I bought a Holy Trainer. It's comfortable when sitting but hurts over time and when moving. Even with the largest ring, it's very tight. Then with the cage facing down, it pushes my balls apart which is uncomfortable. There is no way I can job while wearing. It's not noticeable but the pressure of the tight cage and smashed balls makes it tough.

I'm looking for something light weight, that is extremely comfortable. I prefer plastic/resin with the interlocking system (no pad lock).

Advice is appreciated.
0 x
ukdave

Re: New user - device question

Post by ukdave »

Hi David - I had similar problems with the HT - also with the largest ring. Then I read somewhere that you can change the shape of the HT by putting it in boiling water for a few mins then bending it gently. You then put it in cold water and it keeps the shape. Using this method I pushed in the sides of the ring which made more space at the bottom. Then I changed the angle of the tube so that it is not quite so angled down. Result - perfect comfortable fit and no less secure. I think you can only do this a couple of times - after that it "forgets" the changes you make and goes back to the original.
Hope it works for you.
Dave
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Be aware if you purchased a Holytrainer with multiple rings you did NOT buy the genuine article (unless you ordered different rings at $50 a piece during purchase). So, if it’s a knock off it’s not made of resin probably but plastic and is likely to self destruct if you try and “reshape” it.

MsM’s ld
Last edited by slave d on Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

slave d wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:00 pm but plastic and is likely to self destruct.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0tNw4jNp28

Sorry, but plastic and self destruct. :lol:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
slave d

Post by slave d »

i like it, just what i had in mind lol

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.