New user question - device

Living the real life under lock and key
david2bt

New user question - device

Post by david2bt »

I'm pretty new to chastity and need help on choosing a device. My main concern is comfort and the ability to exercise while wearing it. I will only be locked for a week or two at a time. (I think).

I bought a Holy Trainer. It's comfortable when sitting but hurts over time and when moving. Even with the largest ring, it's very tight. Then with the cage facing down, it pushes my balls apart which is uncomfortable. There is no way I can job while wearing. It's not noticeable but the pressure of the tight cage and smashed balls makes it tough.

I'm looking for something light weight, that is extremely comfortable. I prefer plastic/resin with the interlocking system (no pad lock).

Advice is appreciated.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: New user question - device

Post by Tom Allen »

Looks like you posted this already in the main forum:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=63318
0 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Re: New user question - device

Post by Schnoff »

Do you have a piercing? Evotion makes devices that don’t trap the balls, are light weight (3D printed plastics), and use an integrated lock.

Even as a ball trap device, something that is custom printed to your body may work better. One big caveat though: If you don’t like it or it doesn’t work for you, that’s a good chunk of money wasted.
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.