Hot things your keyholder has said!

Living the real life under lock and key
danj
Re: Hot things your keyholder has said!

Post by danj »

cuyahoga wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:21 am Me: “Your orgasms are my orgasms...our orgasms.”
Her: “Well, then ... we just had a great orgasm.”
I love when she "cums for both of us"! She rarely phrases it that way, but when she does...hot!!
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Sitting on the porch a few minutes Kitten was talking about using her TENS unit yesterday for the first time in a long time. I remarked that she had at one time threatened to use it on me. "I did, didn't I" she replied with a mischievous grin....GULP! :)
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
td74
Last orgasm: August 15th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by td74 »

Last night while my Wife was watching TV, i went in naked except for my jailbird, which has been a permanent fixture for a while. Foot Rub? i asked. Absolutely, said She. What followed was a long foot rub some ass worship and a couple of orally provided orgasms for Her and nothing for me as is always the case. In the morning, i asked Her "how was the sex last night?" "I forgot" said She, but the sex Thursday with Him (Her boyfriend of two years) was mind blowing." Thanks i said. "Don't be sad my little locked beta" She said. "Your in a fight you can't win. Your locked and denied intercourse, and he has a big beautiful unlocked cock that's free to roam on Me wherever it wants to go." Once again She won. What could i say? Foot rub? Absolutely, said She.
3 x
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

We were chatting this weekend and my wife came over and gave me a genital kiss and said how does the love hug feel. She knows her kissed cause me to swell but not fill in my cage. Ready for bear hug that is her term for when I fill my cage and cant grow any more. So we have public terms she made up for when she is teasing me when I am caged in public.
0 x
CB6000
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

(Mrs Edge has kept me locked and denied since March of 2018. We have settled into a twice a week lovemaking routine, usually a midweek evening, and a weekend morning, with me wearing my strapon. That's when our conversations usually happen).

Her: "It's been a long time since you've been in my pussy, hasn't it?"
Me: "You really don't even know, do you?"
Her: "I really don't even care!"
6 x
Mianddi

Post by Mianddi »

When I informed my Kh wife that I was dripping, she just looked at me and said " Go and get one of my panty liners and put it in your panties".
0 x
cshorts

Post by cshorts »

SL got home yesterday from 10 day trip. After she climbed in bed, I gave her a foot rub and then oral pleasure until she collapsed from a big O and pulled up the covers to go to sleep.

She: "Goodnight, sweetie. Thank you."

Me (jokingly): "My cage is straining. What are you going to do for me?"

She: "Nothing."

Me: "That's mean."

She: "That's the life of a chaste man."
6 x
Wearing: MCN Contender
In chastity since: 3 October 2018
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

I haven't been caged in over a year, and it hasn't really been mentioned. We haven't had much 'play time' this year either, just the time she told me about the Valentine's Day dream she had and one more time after that. But, yesterday morning, when I got up I found a note on my keyboard- "Are you able to safely work while locked up? If so then you need to lock it up and give me the key!!"

Just like that, right out of the blue. So, now I;m sitting here, caged again, and wondering what she has in mind and just what prompted her to start 'The Game' again...
5 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

TwistedMister wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:04 am I haven't been caged in over a year . . . . you need to lock it up
Welcome back. ;)
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Sunday night we were in the bedroom with me laying on the bed, naked as usual, Kitten was standing beside it. I made some smart ass comment and she responded to the effect of 'that will get you in trouble'. When I rolled over on my stomach toward her she waved her hand at the wall where a spatula, 2 paddles, a crop and a cane are hanging and asked, "Which one do you want?". I quickly rolled back over to my side of the bed and on my back. :lol:
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!