Model A272

For the gearheads in the audience
PeturKitty

Model A272

Post by PeturKitty »

I picked one of these up off of Ebay a couple weeks ago. I was looking for a back up device while my new Jail Bird was in for an adjustment. Im very impressed with A272. The quality and craftsmanship was way beyond what i expected. For me it was the perfect size right out of the package. I love the wider ergonomic base ring with integral locking device. The fully enclosed tube eliminates alot of the pinching you can get from an open cage. Urinating standing up is super easy. I'm still working on the hygiene for long term use. Gold Bond healing with aloe lotion seems to help during the break in process. I've only worn it for a few days now, but it looks like it may be a winner.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Model A272

Post by Tom Allen »

Do a search on the A271 and A272 here. The 272 is absolutely my favorite device now.
0 x
PeturKitty

Post by PeturKitty »

I just ordered another one with the 40mm cuff ring. I'm hoping it helps to keep it in place a little better. I wish they came in a 43 mm. I think I'm actually somewhere between the 40 - 45. Do you know if the cages are interchangable between the 40mm and the 45mm? Also do you know if the Holly Trainer gen 3 magic locker will work in these devices.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

If you ordered the rings from the same online store, they should be interchangeable.

The HT has a 6mm barrel lock, and should be the same as the ones in the A272. Be aware that the HT has a better quality lock, so you may want to use that, as the ones shipped with the A272 are a crappy version (at least, mine was).
0 x
PeturKitty

Post by PeturKitty »

You had mentioned in a previous post that you had cut the end off your device. How does this work out when the 4am erections come around? I never much cared for turtle neck sweaters.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

I don't think that was me. My end has the observatory style cage end that it came with.
0 x
MissyBsBitch

Post by MissyBsBitch »

PeturKitty wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:17 am You had mentioned in a previous post that you had cut the end off your device. How does this work out when the 4am erections come around? I never much cared for turtle neck sweaters.
I think you are thinking of me. I cut the end off mine, made the base ring end of the tube smaller so that it gripped the penis firmer towards the base, made the base ring narrower and also thinned the base ring.

To answer your question, I'm a grower not a shower also when in the device I seem to swell in the tube before the head of the penis escaped the end so for me worked quite well. My thoughts with cages are they are only there to make erections uncomfortable and deny easy access. I learnt years ago that if I wanted I could easily still orgasm in a cage, I just choose not to that ruins the whole "I'm not in control of my orgasms" pretty quickly.

The mods I did with my A272 made it firmer, lighter, more comfortable and has been by far the best cage I've had. I found the more open bars and gaps the more the cages pinched which is why I went to the full tube but I wanted to able to clean in there easily and well without the need for it to be removed all the time.

For some reason tho something has changed in my head 2 weeks ago and I have taken a step away from ball trap devices and have bought a tube that locks with a PA piercing (UA1039). Going to muck around with just the tube first to see if I can make this work and if happy with that will get a PA piercing.
0 x
24/7 Chaste husband to my beautiful Wife/keyholder.
MissyBsBitch

Post by MissyBsBitch »

I meant to answer the question about the cages being interchangeable between the 40 and 45mm rings too. The answer is yes and no, most seem to be but one cage I had to sand the center tab down to get to fit another needed the pins shortened a little to work.
0 x
24/7 Chaste husband to my beautiful Wife/keyholder.
PeturKitty

Post by PeturKitty »

Thanks for the info. The new 40mm cage should be here by Thursday. I'm hoping it fits and stays in place a little better than the 45mm.
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

It looks interesting, and I would buy one, but unfortunately, the A 272 only seems to come in one tube diameter, 33 mm, which does not work for me.

I have a HT v3 with a standard tube which is 35 mm in diameter. This compresses my urethra enough to make it harder for me to pee. Being older and having an "age appropriately" enlarged prostate, I really don't need another urination issue, so I don't wear the HT v3 often even though I like everything else about the device.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.