"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
KittensBoyToy
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by KittensBoyToy »

db0973768, welcome to the forum. Give her the book "Male Chastity: A Guide For Keyholders" by Lucy Fairbourne. It is written for the more vanilla or new woman to the world of male chastity.
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Smlocked

Post by Smlocked »

Hi.
I have been interested in and using chastity devices of one type or another since the mid 1990s. I was always interested in light bondage and being submissive to my wife, and over the last 10 years she has lost her desire for any sex and also her willingness to participate in any type of bondage for me.

So now my Lori’s 5 chastity cage is something I use to try to make being in a sexless marriage more tolerable. I pretend it is at her command and it makes me feel less like she is ignoring me.

I have also recently begun experimenting with banding to create long term numbness. My wife despises the chastity device and says she is afraid it will be discovered by somebody. So the idea of banding might be the solution. Unable to indulge in my bad habit of masturbating and not having anything visibly on my cock.
0 x
Blue0011a

Post by Blue0011a »

Hi! Obviously new here. I've been wanting to try this for years with my wife, but was too chicken to ask wife seriously about it until I was prodded by someone to just ask her. My wife is amazing for her support. Stay safe all!
0 x
underlockandkey

Post by underlockandkey »

Hello,

I'm interested in a FLR. Overall I'm interested in exploring my kinky side with my boyfriend. We did a truth or dare a while back and some of his answers has peaked my interests. After googling I stumbled upon this forum and here I am! Ready to live and learn I guess..
0 x
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

underlockandkey wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:29 am Hello,

I'm interested in a FLR. Overall I'm interested in exploring my kinky side with my boyfriend. We did a truth or dare a while back and some of his answers has peaked my interests. After googling I stumbled upon this forum and here I am! Ready to live and learn I guess..

This forum is the best my wife and I have learned so much here and the members are not off the wall extreme like some forums good honest answers.
0 x
CB6000
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

Blue0011a wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:36 am Hi! Obviously new here. I've been wanting to try this for years with my wife, but was too chicken to ask wife seriously about it until I was prodded by someone to just ask her. My wife is amazing for her support. Stay safe all!
My wife was not into it at first but as time went along she has grown to love it and now asked for me to lock up. just don't nag her about getting unlocked takes you back many steps
2 x
CB6000
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

This forum is the best my wife and I have learned so much here and the members are not off the wall extreme like some forums good honest answers.
We can try harder... ;)
1 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Wow! A sudden rush to join in to our little corner of the world. Welcome to all of you! @underlockandkey, be sure to ask for access to the Keyholders area. It is a place for the gals to chat without the men being able to join in or even read what you are discussing.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
NamelessBoy

Post by NamelessBoy »

Good day to all..
I am new, I came here to find those who think like me. Maybe I can find someone here to take care of me, or just chat on very interesting topics. In any case, I do not know much English and I am glad to see you all!
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

NamelessBoy wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:43 pm Good day to all..
I am new, I came here to find those who think like me. Maybe I can find someone here to take care of me, or just chat on very interesting topics. In any case, I do not know much English and I am glad to see you all!
Hi there and welcome!! :)

You'll certainly find lots of people here like you and enjoy some good conversation. Enjoy!
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast