Handsfree finally

Living the real life under lock and key
Critter228
Handsfree finally

Post by Critter228 »

I was finally able to achieve a handsfree ruined orgasm in a cage. I’d been edging myself on and off all day and then put the cage on and even tried some prostate stimulation with little success. Came down stairs and sat in a recliner and scrolled through some tumblrs. Noticed as my cage twitched I felt a vague but familiar sensation down below. I tightened what I guess was my kegel/pelvic floor muscles. I could tell it was gonna happen and wondered if it would be considered cheating on my orgasm free streak but I needed to feel a handsfree orgasm for the first time. And I did. It shot from the cage not far but there was a lot of it. Normally I’d rip off the cage and bring myself to a normal orgasm but this time was different. I just basked in what had happened. It wasn’t nearly as good or sensitive as a full orgasm but having achieved it felt like an accomplishment.

Now if I could only experience that prostate orgasm.
0 x
danj
Re: Handsfree finally

Post by danj »

I was recently thinking about ejaculating without physical stimulation as I've had this happen recently. I was on day 6 a couple weeks back and had given my wife an orgasm with my tongue. After she climaxed, I moved up over her to bask in the afterglow with her. I wasn't caged, but I knew at this point she wasn't going to allow me an orgasm. I was so highly aroused (mentally more than physically as I was semi-erect) with my cock resting on her stomach as I leaned down and held her close. Maybe 15-20 seconds later I released a puddle of cum onto her. Not a full load, but more than just a pre-cum leaking. As I hadn't had a true orgasm, I cleaned it up. I admit to having a cum fetish, at least until I've cum!

I've had these "hands-free" releases happen a couple times and I'd say it's similar to a ruined orgasm, but triggered "mentally". It's been a while, but I also had one happen when I was caged.
1 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
CanuckInNJ

Post by CanuckInNJ »

I have developed a thing for Shibby's hypnodomme files. It takes a bit of practice and preparation (you need to listen to a few "training" files first), but her HFO files are absolutely amazing. I've had to stop listening to them, however, because I feel like I'm cheating.
So in the meantime I'm stuck with her wicked chastity files, which cause me *wonderful* frustration!
She's on a site called "Soundgasm".
0 x
danj

Post by danj »

What is it with 6 days in?! I had another release today while caged with no stimulation (beside what the cage itself can provide). I was perusing Reddit and some other erotica and suddenly felt it...and soon was catching my release into my hand. It was "ruined", but a sizable load. If I had been fully dressed, that would've been quite a mess in my shorts, lol. I was kinda bummed, was hoping to save all that (and more) for my Goddess.
0 x
-Dan

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
danj

Post by danj »

...and again today, another big release, zero stimulation, not even close to fully erect. I was about to shower and was thinking about how horny I was and my sexy wife. And it just came out, again I caught in my hand. Day 5 this time. I think I'm starting to get how this happens. I might try to repeat this again soon. I may be learning to be able to release on command if I'm aroused enough
2 x
-Dan

TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

I get little, tiny 'squirts' once in a while, at unexpected times, but nothing major.
If I had been fully dressed, that would've been quite a mess in my shorts
Might be a little...embarrassing...to have that happen at work, and have to spend the rest of the day walking around like that.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted