Mature Metal Customer Service

For the gearheads in the audience
KittensBoyToy
Mature Metal Customer Service

Post by KittensBoyToy »

I bought a preowned Jail Bird off of the ads on Chastity Mansion a while back. We finally got the custom lock made that Kitten wants to hang on the front of the cage and she contacted MM on Friday, the 21st, about what modifications she wanted done. Other than resizing the ring from 2" to 1 5/8", she wanted the post extended to accommodate the decorative lock and have the end of the post smoothed and rounded.

Mistress MM sent her an invoice on Sunday. In the email she said there were going on vacation starting Friday and would try to get all the adjustments/reworks done and out before they left but it could be mid July before it was done and returned. I paid the invoice and got the package ready to mail on Monday. Kitten responded telling her that tomorrow would be the first anniversary of my being caged but we understood if they couldn't get it done before then.

They made a special trip to pick the package up from their PO Box on Wednesday, William did the modifications and got the Jail Bird in the mail back to us on Thursday. I am not to far from them so mail delays were unlikely and it arrived today!

This is the kind of fantastic customer service you don't see from many companies of any size today. Our profound thanks go out to William and Mistress MM!
Her Jail Bird 1.jpg
Her Jail Bird 1.jpg (173.03 KiB) Viewed 3658 times
3 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
KittensBoyToy
Re: Mature Metal Customer Service

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Although the devices are similar in appearance, going from the Chinese steel device and the Jail bird is like night and day. The weight difference of 1.2 oz. (50 g.) I think is mostly in the base ring. That may not sound like a lot but the difference in feel, coupled with an oval ring instead of a round ring, is amazing.

The only con to the Jail Bird I can see is that the 4 cross bars on the end make it more difficult to be aligned to urinate. I think this problem might have been eliminated by shortening the cage a little, keeping me pressed more against the end, but Kitten didn't want that done at this time.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
CagedKC

Post by CagedKC »

KT....What is the extra ring inside? My Jailbird dies not have that. I agree, MM's service is outstanding!
0 x
Locked 24/7 since July 2018
MM Jailbird
Key Holder "Sexy Red"
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

There are only 2 rings on the cage portion. It may just be the angle of the picture that makes it look like an extra one.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I also agree that Mature Metal's customer service is fantastic. In addition, their products are extremely durable. It just occurred to me that my Jailbird is 6 years old, it has been modified 3 times and it looks brand new.
1 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
ukdave

Post by ukdave »

Completely agree - MM are outstanding. They were really patient with my endless questions about customising my cage, and then amazingly quick with the alterations as I didn't get it quite right the first time. Also provided some of the most sensible sizing advice I've had in this very long journey to a properly fitting cage - which I now have at last!
1 x
Kats_bitch_05

Post by Kats_bitch_05 »

We finally got the custom lock made that Kitten wants to hang on the front of the cage

KBT... My Lady Kat loves your custom lock and would like to know where you got it.
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Here you go. The locks I wear are both the Mini Heart.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/686323391/ ... rs=1&crt=1

The locks are 100% 316 stainless steel so they never have to come off for showering/cleaning. I did a lot of research before buying from this company and could not find another source for locks of this quality. Paul and victoria are a pleasure to work with.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

@Kats_bitch_05 Are you on fetlife? As soon as you can get them (3 posts) I will pm you
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
Kats_bitch_05

Post by Kats_bitch_05 »

@KittensBoyToy thanks for the information. She loves them.
0 x