Underwear advice please

Living the real life under lock and key
crisle
Underwear advice please

Post by crisle »

Following the death of my wife six years ago, I discovered that caged chastity is a great comfort. It reminds me constantly that sexual activity is still an option but prevents me from regressing into wasting time and energy online or in casual, pointless self-pleasure. Stimulation, orgasm and ejaculation are therefore carefully planned and become as sacred as love making has been in the past. I have experimented with a number of cages, but find all to be unsatisfactory in one aspect or another. However, my main concern and problem is that I find tying my shoelaces, leaning down to pick something up, even getting in and out of the car, sitting in certain chairs can be painful or certainly disruptive of the caged experience, both in terms of hardware and software. Tight underwear, brings things closer to the body making them less vulnerable, but causes pain after a few hours. Loose underwear allows the bunch of fruit be at the mercy of pants that rise in the groin when leaning over; etc., etc... I believe that there must exist a type of underwear that holds everything gently up and away from the body, and away from the possibility of being squeezed to death or cut by seams and pants or by the cages themselves, etc. Any advice would be welcome. Perhaps I missed the lesson which explains all this nicely!
0 x
Lockedchef
Re: Underwear advice please

Post by Lockedchef »

Duluth bullpen underwear
0 x
Naljeans

Post by Naljeans »

What sort of cage do you wear?

Victoria’s Secret cotton string bikini is the best I’ve found for me. It holds everything up but not too tightly. Everybody’s body is different though. Duluth does have a solid reputation in our community too.

Peruse Thumper’s blog too. Underwear is his thing. (Google denying thumper)
0 x
MCN Contender
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

I have a variety of underwear styles that Kitten selected for me off Amazon. All have a pouch design and the ones I find most comfortable are the softer cotton/spandex thongs.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
crisle

Post by crisle »

Thanks for these great suggestions. Much appreciated.
0 x
justplaying

Post by justplaying »

When I first started wearing a chastity device, in 2010, it was the classic CB600s, which is light weight and clingy. When I moved over to steel, I found that the material weight and smooth texture caused the entire device to pull down on my testicles over the course of the day. So, like you, I searched for the right kind of underwear. In desperation, I tried a pair of my wife's panties and although they were comfortable for wearing the device, I found them a bit tight for my build. Finally I came up with a really simple solution. I took a shoelace from one of my boots, folded it in half, looped the ends around the base ring (larks head), pulling it through the loop so that the base ring is suspended by the shoelace. I put the ring on, then pulled the ends of the shoelaces around my back, hugging my hips, and tied a simple bow knot, like tying your shoes. It took a little practice to tie the knot, but unless your partner is going to tie it for you, this is the best suggestion I've got. I double knotted the bow tie when I found the shoe lace was tied off for the right length. Now, when I put it on in the morning, I step into the shoe lace, with the base ring up front and bow tie in the back, slip into the ring, then adjust the shoelace around my hips. It looks like a string thong without the string riding up the crack of your ass. Lastly, I lock the cage in place (I have the integrated lock type) and put a little lubricant around the base ring, to keep from chafing. It holds the device comfortably in place all day. I've even slept in it. Occasionally I change out the shoe lace or wash it clean, just for hygiene's sake. I thought it would be pain to maintain this arrangement, but it's not. Just make sure you don't use a shoe lace that is too thin or made of a rough texture. (unless you like that sort of thing : ) :shock: Tried to submit a photo, but keep getting an error message saying image too big.
0 x
cshorts

Post by cshorts »

I've found several varieties with a pouch work well for me. In the boxer brief Dept (my favorite style), Saxx Ballpark Pouch and B3nth are very comfortable. In bikini briefs, I like Ekouaer low rise, and David Archy micromodal.

I like to wear fairly tight jeans. I've learned Thais cause some of the pinching and squishing sensations you mention - since putting on a chastity cage 24x7 I've started wearing jeans one size larger and now I have no problems.
0 x
Wearing: MCN Contender
In chastity since: 3 October 2018
crisle

Post by crisle »

Very encouraged by the responses. Thank you. I have been encouraged to experiment greatly. I have sixteen cages all of which have been unsatisfactory, until I read the article on this site saying 'go small'. That has saved the day. Now day and night all is well in either of two small stainless models. Total blissful comfort. Only a few minutes freedom for cleaning each day, and shaving once a week - otherwise 24 hours a day. First problem solved. Second problem - underwear I solved by ordering and trying half a dozen different makes as suggested. The absolute winner is Zonbailon from Amazon. The tight boxer variety, but not long legged.. The pouch is huge and holds everything gently up and away from the body and out of danger of crossed legs, getting into cars, leaning over etc etc. As for size - large means large. I have forty inch waist and both large and extra large are good fits. I have practiced chastity for years with my now deceased wife and learned it from an ancient yoga tradition - in order to enhance her experience of and perpetual readiness for sex and sexuality. But caging has lent another dimension to the experience altogether. it's like being at the second glass of wine stage all day long. Hopeful, can change the world, but never drunk and no hangovers!
Sex is always just there, but never available. Marvelous elevation and freedom. Just what the yogis say.
0 x
crisle

Post by crisle »

A further thank you to justplaying (above). I have just tried your suggestion and I like the 'up and out' look and feel. Most excellent. i will adapt it, I think, and use a broad elastic around the waist. May be more comfortable. Gracias, Merci, Thank you
0 x