Strange question about ruined/minimized orgasms

Living the real life under lock and key
Critter228
Strange question about ruined/minimized orgasms

Post by Critter228 »

Okay this may be weird or I may be crazy but I’m looking to see if anyone has had a similar experience.

I started wearing my cage on my own without my gf knowing. When I told her and after some talking she agreed I should go back into a tease and denial streak. But we haven’t been using chastity only tease sessions and ruined orgasms. She’s given me more than usual. It used to be one or two a month during my denial streaks. But I’ve had five or six in three weeks. It’s kept the blue balls away and the frustration mostly present but here’s where it gets weird. My urine has been smelling bad after these ruined orgasms. I don’t know if it’s my imagination or related but it’s happening consistently now. I don’t know if it’s causing something to happen in my bladder or prostate or what. Otherwise I feel fine. No blood in the urine or leakage.

Had anyone else have this situation? I’m eager to cum fully now just to see if the smell stops. I was treated in the past for a uti but it turned out not to be. Then a kidney stone that didn’t exist. So I really don’t trust doctors with this. The last one wanted to put a camera up in there for $300+. But I haven’t had any other symptoms.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Strange question about ruined/minimized orgasms

Post by Tom Allen »

Are you eating a lot of asparagus? New vitamins?

Okay, okay. How are you being ruined? Is she squeezing off your urethra at the last second? It's possible you're having a retrograde ejaculation, in which some semen travels back along the urethra back into the bladder.

I can't imagine this giving your urine a bad small, but I would not rule it out.
1 x
Critter228

Post by Critter228 »

Usually uses her hands or mouth and just lets it ooze out at the last minute. I don’t know how this could affect it. And I wondered the same about my diet but no new vitamins or veggies. Most likely thing I’ve read is that it’s dehydration. But idk. I guess I’ll drink a lot of water and see what happens next time.
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

You mention the strong odor of your urine but not the color. Darker color and strong odor are the first indications of dehydration. Increase water intake over a few days and see what happens. If it continues see a urologist.
3 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Critter228

Post by Critter228 »

It’s not unusually dark or anything but I have increased my water intake so we shall see
0 x