Hot things your keyholder has said!

Living the real life under lock and key
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Hot things your keyholder has said!

Post by sirmebane »

Our new flirtation has become me finding new and unique ways to ask for sex that she won't give me. I had a headache and she offered aspirin. I offered, "Do you know what they say is great for headaches?"

She caught on immediately and gave me a firm, "no."

I feebly reminded her that it has been FOUR WHOLE DAYS to which is replied, "Do you think I can't count?!"
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

sirmebane wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 12:20 pm I feebly reminded her that it has been FOUR WHOLE DAYS to which is replied, "Do you think I can't count?!"
I just changed my calendar over to May. I am at day 35 this time with no relief in sight.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

locked4her55 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 7:45 am
Tullyboy wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:06 pm Pussy is one of the few spicier words that TullyGirl will say. It works well in our bedroom, too!
So this past Easter we hosted the families. You know how there's always that Aunt or Uncle that you have to invite but would rather not. Well we have one and she means well but she's old and really out of touch with the real world. Her really only companion in life is her cat. At the dinner table we get talking about animals and she blurts out, "would you like to see a picture of my pussy". My wife almost spit out her wine. :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018

Post by Tom Allen »

(Mrs Edge has kept me locked and denied since March of 2018. We have settled into a twice a week lovemaking routine, usually a midweek evening, and a weekend morning, with me wearing my strapon. That's when our conversations usually happen).

Me: "It's way past a year, now. You still doing okay with this arrangement?"
Her: "Pretty soon we'll be saying it's over a year and a half. Ooh, don't stop..."
Me: "Pretty soon we'll be saying it's over five years."
Her: "No, it'll be permanent... oh my god..."
;)
5 x
cshorts

Post by cshorts »

Her: Today is your lucky day.

Me: Why?

Her: I’m going on a trip so you can have your recovery period and I won’t miss your lack of attentiveness.
0 x
Wearing: MCN Contender
In chastity since: 3 October 2018
sirmebane

Post by sirmebane »

Had a daughter in the master bedroom saying good night and I was sitting awkwardly on the bed when my wife recited one of her favorites to make the kids smile as she ran her fingernails across my knee.

"Tickle, tickle on the knee, if you laugh you don't love... me." I let out a very fake laugh which entertained the daughter as left the room for bed.

She altered it a bit when it was just us a moment later, "Tickle, tickle on the knee..." he hand quickly rose to my cage as she continued... "if you laugh you won't get any."
3 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
LockedByBD

Post by LockedByBD »

"I'll bet you're thinking that someday you'll let me out."
"No... it could be forever."
0 x
Locked when my wife wants it locked.
LockedByBD

Post by LockedByBD »

While lying in bed...
"This is driving me crazy. I want to make love to you. I'll do anything you want..."
"I want what you want, sweetheart: for you to remain in chastity."
1 x
Locked when my wife wants it locked.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018

Post by Tom Allen »

(Mrs Edge has kept me locked and denied since March of 2018. We have settled into a twice a week lovemaking routine, usually a midweek evening, and a weekend morning, with me wearing my strapon. That's when our conversations usually happen).

Her: Maybe i'll let you come once every ten years. And maybe it won't even be in my pussy, maybe I'll just stroke you and squeeze it at the last second to ruin it. Then back in the cage for another ten years.
3 x
sirmebane

Post by sirmebane »

My very conservative wife who struggles with my kinky side, drops random bombs into my mind from time to time.

We took the family for ice cream one night this week and I brought a cone back with me. I asked her to hold it while I rounded up the dog from the yard. She stood there on the steps in the warm air and of course, the ice cream began melting.

"You're dripping on me. I mean your cone is dripping on me. You'd enjoy the other too much."

Where does this temptrix live in her mind and how do I get her to visit more often?
3 x