First experience with chastity

Living the real life under lock and key
whosfet
First experience with chastity

Post by whosfet »

I wore CB6000s for several hours and I have mixed emotions about it. I really liked it however I have problem to find the best ring for me and I don’t like free space in chastity belt (it was still too big). I am furious to find the best for me. I really like chastity devices and denial.
0 x
slave d

Re: First experience with chastity

Post by slave d »

If the CB6000S is too big try the Holy Trainer Nub. There’s lots of knock offs available with multiple rings so you can trial it.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Slave Richard
Re: First experience with chastity

Post by Slave Richard »

The CB range is probably the worst of the worst. I also started out there, but literally have nothing good to say about them. The only main selling point could have been that you get multiple rings with, but like slave d mentioned, there are cheap knock offs available that comes with multiple size rings.

My advice would be to go as small as possible with the ring size. If you sleep with it at night and it caused serious pressure and pain, go one size up the next night, until you can sleep without waking up from the pain caused by pressure. Same applies to the cage length, go as short as possible. I am around 6.5" erect and I have a cage that is only 1.18" long and it's the most comfortable I have worn yet.
1 x
Owned by my beautiful Fiance and Mistress. Been in chastity on and off since 2015. This time it will probably be more on than off.