Swedish Viking in chastity

Living the real life under lock and key
TomOfSweden

Swedish Viking in chastity

Post by TomOfSweden »

About ten years ago I realised I was submissive. After a long career as a dominant. Soon after that I realised I had a sex addiction. It was a love, sex and also masturbation addiction. I joined Sex Addicts Anonymous. After about a year of falling and hating myself I got into chastity. Initially it was pure torture. But did the trick. I also started dating dominant women as a cuckold. It was a mixed success. Stops and starts. Went back to being dominant (and out of chastity) but rapidly fell into my old patterns. So back to submission and chastity. No matter how much I want to be dominant, and no matter how good I am at it, I just can't do it.

Moved to Denmark for a change in scenery. 1'st of June 2016 I put my cock into chastity and so it has been since. I feel very happy and liberated. I do take it off at night and also when at the gym. But the purpose of it is to stop me from masturbating when I'm relaxing at home. And that it does. I have not masturbated or been touched to orgasm since. Just like I want it.

I met an amazing woman here in Copenhagen. Dominant and perfect. Intelligent and beautiful. I was an owned slave. For reasons I don't understand quite I broke up with her after just a couple of months. It was just too intense, I guess. I'm not sure.

I'm not bisexual at all. 100% straight. But I still date gay men now. I'm into humiliation and getting fucked by men certainly is that.

My dream is still to be with a dominant woman at some point, in a real relationship. Whether as a slave or not is another matter. But I doubt I'm ready for it.

Sexually I only take it in the ass now. I enjoy getting fucked as well as fisted. I often wear butt plugs. While this may sound like just more sex addiction, it is not. I'm now very good at telling the difference. I also enjoy just straight up denial. Only focusing on a partners needs. I always keep my cock locked up during sex. This is a non-negotiable demand I have.

The relationships where I was a cuckold was a lot of fun. I loved loved loved driving to pick up my dommes'/goddesses' lover, wait, and then drive him home again. The best part was licking her clean. Licking off his cum off her and licking her pussy clean. As well as helping her prepare before and clean up afterwards. And then cuddle to a movie before bed.

This only happened a couple of times, but the best experiences in my entire life.

Anyhow. My journey. Still quite lost in life. But a hell of a lot less lost than I have been.
1 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Swedish Viking in chastity

Post by Tom Allen »

Tom of Sweden, eh? Any relation to... ah, never mind, it's probably just my imagination. 8-)

Anyhow, is this the start of your blog here? If so, just read through the caveats at the top of the page.
0 x
TomOfSweden

Post by TomOfSweden »

Tom Allen wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 12:52 pm Tom of Sweden, eh? Any relation to... ah, never mind, it's probably just my imagination. 8-)

Anyhow, is this the start of your blog here? If so, just read through the caveats at the top of the page.
Unless something drastically changes in my life this will most likely just be a single post. I'll of course answer questions
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Since this is a single post, I will move this from The Journey section, which is only for member blogs.
0 x
TomOfSweden

Post by TomOfSweden »

Aha. Ok
0 x