[Tullyboy] Acknowledging reality

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Tullyboy

Re: [Tullyboy] Acknowledging reality

Post by Tullyboy »

Received this text today:
Freedom is over. Go get locked and send me proof.
The story started last night. I was kissing TullyGirl goodnight and, while I'm always hopeful for some play, my reading of her energy level had me feeling like we were about to turn out the lights and close our eyes.

Instead she said, "Take your cage off."

I did.

"Now," she continued, "show me how you like to be stroked."

[insert alarm bells and massive hard-on here]

I did.

She told me, "You only get an edge... but does that feel good?" And she reached over and began to aggressively pinch my nipple.

After that edge, she leaned down and took me in her mouth and the flashes of happiness raced through me. I was given another edge.

Then, with pre-cum dripping, she said, "One last time..." and she reached beneath my balls and massaged my perineum until the pressure was too much and I had to stop. I can't remember when she helped so much while watching me pleasure myself. It was so intimate and loving; maybe she knew how much I needed that attention from her yesterday.

We exchanged a few goodnight kisses as we cooled down. "We're running in the morning," she told me," and then you have a massage so you may remain caged until after the massage tomorrow. Enjoy a cage-free sleep."

And I did.
3 x
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

Sometimes chastity sucks. I need to be careful to point that out now and again since if you just read the highlights it could seem like edges and orgasms for everyone.

For me, Friday started with a bang. Some pegging and edging that ended with TullyGirl saying, “You may have a ruined orgasm.” So after several edges I began spewing cum and we both watched as it spread out across my belly. But it was too much of an orgasm. It wasn’t ruined enough and I crashed for the next 2 days. And the next two days were full of family activity - Easter weekend - so there was no repairing the low feelings that I was having. I just had to soldier on.

But it sucked and I thought some terrible things and felt some terrible things. I even just took off my cage and didn’t wear it at all on Saturday. TullyGirl caught me as I was showering on Easter morning and made me put it on. I didn’t want to. I didn’t want to all the way until today.

And that’s where we are. We have some “Continuing Education” together tonight where she reads a keyholder book and I lay on her lap and get my back rubbed. I really need some closeness; I’m hoping that it all comes together as planned.

Sigh.
1 x
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

p.s. I made her favorite martini with dinner tonight. She loved it.
1 x
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

What a bizarre night.

It started out just as I had hoped with a back rub as TullyGirl read to herself, "The Ultimate Guide to Tease and Denial". She's just beginning it, but afterward proved that she's a quick study as she described what she'd be doing to me if my cock was free.

Around 2 in the morning I woke up needing closeness. I begged to lick her. I believe that her exact words were, "Sure. Anything to go back to sleep."

She wasn't in need of an orgasm since she had one earlier in the evening, but she let me lick for a while and then pulled my head up to say, "That's enough, thank you." And it had been enough for me, too. The voices in my head went away and I quickly fell asleep beside her.
2 x
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

It’s been a long week.

Last Friday, as I reported above, I crashed and burned. I don’t know if it was punishment for my lapse, but today was the first edging since that time.

I was stepping into the shower when she said, “Take your cage off for your shower.” I did, and she proceeded to stand in the doorway as she directed me to edge myself.

“That’s cute,” she said as I reached an edge, “you get weak in the knees." A few more edges and she turned away saying, “I’m going to work. Be sure to lock back up.”
2 x
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

Well... I had a long post written. It was insightful, brilliant and articulate (I'm sure). I accidentally closed the window so let me summarize.

Good to see you all again. It's been a while.

I'm locked up by a strange amalgam of keyholder/self-locking. I have the keys, but when I suggested last night that I go get them, Tullygirl said, "Ah, that'd take all the fun out of it." And she continued to stroke the steel casing of my device knowing that I couldn't feel it.
4 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

@Tullyboy I am so sorry you lost your post. So that we may not lose such insightful prose in future, I've installed an "Auto Draft" feature that saves a draft every 20 seconds. May yours be the last post that was sacrificed to the Great Bitbucket in the Sky!
5 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

@Schnoff You're amazing!! On behalf of posters (and posers) everywhere, thank you!
1 x
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

The last time that I posted most people had never heard of COVID. Interesting times that we live in.

I am not living in Chastity currently, but I'd say that I am living by the principles that lead me into chastity at the beginning. Like so many married couples TullyGirl and I have disparate sex drives. If you've been reading my journal, you've probably noticed that theme. And, as the title suggests, chastity has been my way of acknowledging the reality that TullyGirl has always been on top.

I don't cum unless invited.
I rarely suggest sex.
I almost always wait for when my love is ready.

Many people say that couples in our situation need to find a compromise. Our solution has been for me to (mostly) submit myself to her level of desire and sacrifice my needs.

-------

Lately, I've become more interested in anal play. TullyGirl and I have enjoyed some pegging over the years. I get the feeling that it's not her go-to interest, but she is willing to engage and it makes for some extremely intimate times together.

It's probably more than you need to know, but I've always had a small sphincter. I decided that it was the time to work on that and so over the last month have been enjoying stretching things out. And surprisingly, it's worked. It used to be that we'd need to use a special very small dildo for me. Now, I can use the same size dildos that TullyGirl uses. The rush is intense.

And, having always wondered about milking but never having seen results, it seemed like this would be a good opportunity to see if I can get my prostrate working overtime. Recently it finally happened. I had been using a reasonably large dildo with some added stroking when I ejaculated a large amount without the sensation of cumming. And then just minutes later, TullyGirl and I made love and I was still able to cum.

However, I HAD still been stroking. It was really just a ruined orgasm.

So, I was still curious... could I be milked simply by using anal penetration. Today was the day that it worked. I used a p-spot attachment on our Hitachi and moments later a stream of cum was dribbling away. Intense! And then I was hard for the rest of my shower. Even now, 12 hours later, I'm still feeling the pressure and desire to actually cum.

I wasn't caged this morning, though. That'll be the next fun test.
2 x
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

After writing last night I thought that it was time to lock-up... so I spent the night locked, anticipating a little play time this morning. And you know what? Milking with the cage on was pretty fun! Next step is to be denied for a while before trying it. I was pretty dry from having milked just the day before.
1 x