Bought a Jail Bird

For the gearheads in the audience
happilylockedman

Re: Bought a Jail Bird

Post by happilylockedman »

I've been considering a JB but I'm concerned about the design of the locking arrangement. It looks like it's kind of a hard point that would be uncomfortable for my wife as a push it against her.

I'm comparing it with designs using an integrated, lock which are rounded over.

Would the guys who have one help me with this? Is that a valid concern?
0 x
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

Yes, it is. My wife doesn’t like the hard point pressed against her but she doesn’t really get off from that anyway (even from other types that have a rounded top). We might playfully rub things around but hard thrusting is either a cage off experience or uses a different tool.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

happilylockedman wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:50 am I've been considering a JB but I'm concerned about the design of the locking arrangement. It looks like it's kind of a hard point that would be uncomfortable for my wife as a push it against her.
I wore the CBxxxx styles for years, and while Mrs Edge liked the shape, she didn't always appreciate being poked in some sensitive area with the padlock or the locking post. And while I was able to make a pocking post that was rounded over and a more acceptable length, there were still a few uncomfortable moments for her.

When I first tried the A272, she did say that she missed the padlock (as a handle, and also the nice "click"), but that changed after a few weeks of realizing that she never got poked or pinched.
0 x
jsmith12

Post by jsmith12 »

Can someone explain these "security screws" to me?

If it's just a tamper-resistant screw, can't it be opened with a tool, so it takes the whole "key/lock" concept away? i.e. it becomes honor system
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

We got it yesterday but no way I could wear it with the 2" ring. It will go back to MM to be cut down to a 1 5/8" oval ring. Kitten tried to put a 1 1/2" sizing ring on me. My thought was that it would help with the 'spinning'. No way my left ball was going to go through it.

We need to decide to stay with the Brinks padlocks we have or order an ABUS lock from MM. I also have a set of 4 older Sears branded locks but the shaft on them won't go through the threaded hole. I have the specs on the ABUS and I need to measure my locks to see what the differences are.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Naljeans

Post by Naljeans »

jsmith12 wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:15 pm Can someone explain these "security screws" to me?

If it's just a tamper-resistant screw, can't it be opened with a tool, so it takes the whole "key/lock" concept away? i.e. it becomes honor system
Yes, it’s a tamper resistant screw. Some variations have one-of-a-kind tools to use. Some (like the Contender) can use a security seal for additional security.
0 x
MCN Contender
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

KittensBoyToy wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:03 pm We got it yesterday but no way I could wear it with the 2" ring.
That's a huge bummer. It's no fun when you don't get to use your new toy :/
1 x