Running/Cycling/Fitness - best device/tips

For the gearheads in the audience
jsmith12
Running/Cycling/Fitness - best device/tips

Post by jsmith12 »

Any runners/cyclists have tips for devices, or clothing that make this work with endurance training?

Running seems tricky as ball trap devices put them in the way of your legs as you stride forward... ouch

I can't imagine anyone considers swim training because locks would rust, right?
0 x
Tullyboy

Re: Running/Cycling/Fitness - best device/tips

Post by Tullyboy »

I have swam, biked and run in my stainless Contender. The only one that I really don’t enjoy is running.

My version of the Contender uses a stainless steel screw so there’s no lock to rust.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Most of the concealed locks are brass and don’t rust either, it’s only some cheapo padlocks that are any issue.
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

A decent Masterlock will be fine especially if you spritz a little light oil inside once in a while or WD40 after a swim. Those crappy Chinese padlocks are suspect. I toss them out because they look and feel cheap.

Running is actually okay with a bit of lube and some compression shorts to keep things from bouncing around too much.

And I've got quite a bit written around here on cycling.
0 x
Naljeans

Post by Naljeans »

In the Contender, snug panties with a wide enough front keep everything in place. The only issues I ever encounter are during weightlifting. Minor and manageable difficulties. I sometimes have to adjust when doing cardio, but no more than when I was uncaged.
0 x
MCN Contender
jsmith12

Post by jsmith12 »

maybe part of this is just practice.

months ago I found the HT impossible to run with, but recently a re-try seems to work.

Found your other cycling threads by searching, Tom Allen, thanks for pointing it out
1 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Tom Allen wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:09 am A decent Masterlock will be fine especially if you spritz a little light oil inside once in a while or WD40 after a swim. Those crappy Chinese padlocks are suspect. I toss them out because they look and feel cheap.
Oils were discussed recently over on CM. One suggestion was to use gun oils because the have good sticking abilities to surfaces as well as being moisture resistant. I have oils made by Remington but I also use Mobile 1 on the mating surfaces of my semi auto weapons.
Last edited by KittensBoyToy on Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

Oils were discussed recently over on CM. One suggestion was to use gun oils because the have goo sticking abilities to surfaces as well as being moisture resistant.
The problem with those types of oils is that they will pick up and retain any bits of dust, grit, sand, etc. Can you imagine being at the beach, and having some of that beautiful white sand get inside?
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

jsmith12 wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:11 pm Found your other cycling threads by searching, Tom Allen, thanks for pointing it out
You might also find this blog post helpful if you're into road cycling:

https://vanillaedge.wordpress.com/2018/ ... d-warrior/
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Naljeans - What sort of issues do you have while weight training? Pehaps it is peculiar to the device you are wearing. I have been lifting for 25 years, while wearing various chastity devices (CB devices, a Jail Bird, A Watchful Mistress and an HT v3) for 7 years with no issues.
1 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.