Mature Metal Jail Bird Security

For the gearheads in the audience
fancybondage

Re: Mature Metal Jail Bird Security

Post by fancybondage »

I recommend this cage to you,its pens tube's diameter is only 31mm,maybe small enough.
https://fancybondage.com/collections/ma ... cage-fq227
0 x
Caged Lion

Post by Caged Lion »

I have to ask you the obvious question: Why would you try to escape a device you purchase? I realize that some people like to be escape artists and invest substantial money and chastity devices just to find out if they can get out. If that's your objective, the Jail Bird is probably not a good choice. I've been wearing a Jail Bird for five years. It absolutely prevents erections. It's plenty secure for me. More importantly, when properly fitted, it's so comfortable I often forget it's there.

Best of all, the folks at Mature Metal can adjust your Jail Bird for a perfect fit at a very reasonable price. I've had mine modified three times fine-tuning it for a perfect fit.
1 x
Our podcasts on Apple Podcast Store
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/m ... 1528619424
In chastity since 2013
https://malechastityjournal.com
MrCage

Post by MrCage »

There’s no way I could cum with my JB on. I don’t know how others could do it,
0 x
It's good to be caged.
cshorts

Post by cshorts »

MrCage wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:35 pm There’s no way I could cum with my JB on. I don’t know how others could do it,
That's what I assumed about my similar MCN Contender. But discovered this week that by applying a Magic Wand to it when I'm already turned on, I can cum fairly quickly, though not erect. This is not good news.
1 x
Wearing: MCN Contender
In chastity since: 3 October 2018
MissyBsBitch

Post by MissyBsBitch »

Magic wands will do it, there is of course this solution;
Zuw9GrP.jpg
Zuw9GrP.jpg (68.1 KiB) Viewed 3065 times
4 x
24/7 Chaste husband to my beautiful Wife/keyholder.
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Elegant solution, conorg!

A while back, I was curious as to whether I could come while wearing my JB using a Magic Wand. It worked.
The march to orgasm was relentless / inexorable and took less than 1/2 a minute. BUT, it was an unpleasant experience, and I will not be doing it again.
1 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

WifeIsVanilla wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:59 am Elegant solution, conorg!

A while back, I was curious as to whether I could come while wearing my JB using a Magic Wand. It worked.
The march to orgasm was relentless / inexorable and took less than 1/2 a minute. BUT, it was an unpleasant experience, and I will not be doing it again.
I like that photo a lot!

The Hitachi is so powerful, I don't understand how you can NOT have an orgasm. First of all, being locked up is exciting/arousing for me to begin with. Second of all, the way that the vibrations use the cage and stimulate the balls it just lead to an inevitable ejaculation. I would agree it's not that pleasant of an experience, however.
0 x
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

I had stretch where I was locked up so long I would seek out 'cheap thrills' in the shower, sneak some prostate play or find some other way to get some stimulation. My experience with her Hitachi wand one afternoon made me fear using it ever again. I found the vibrations highly effective on my caged cock and like many others I was on my way in under a minute. I intended to edge and pulled the wand away in plenty of time to avoid an orgasm but the stimulation was so intense and so persistent, I felt the spasm of orgasm and watch the cage twitch up and down.

I didn't lose so much as a drop but I was genuinely started at how fast I was brought to the very brink and how close I had come to making a mistake. Putting a lock on the power cord should be standard practice for all chaste men.
2 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
peter_rabbit
Last orgasm: May 17th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 17

Post by peter_rabbit »

cshorts wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:47 am
MrCage wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:35 pm There’s no way I could cum with my JB on. I don’t know how others could do it,
That's what I assumed about my similar MCN Contender. But discovered this week that by applying a Magic Wand to it when I'm already turned on, I can cum fairly quickly, though not erect. This is not good news.
I’ve never cheated my Contender. I did find that stepping down from 1-3/8” to 1-1/4” ID helped prevent my cock from broadening during arousal. The complete lack of erection helps keep me from getting anywhere close to an edge from external stimulation. A snug fit helps

They key though is not to cheat. I offered my wife permanent control over my stroking I’m 2017 and she took “all my pleasure”. Her rule is wise. No exceptions - no vibrators, no butt stuff, no ball tugging, no lining my cock up against a hot tub jet... it’s all off limits now whether I’m locked or not.
1 x
cshorts

Post by cshorts »

My KH has control over my (out of cage) erections and my orgasms. This in-cage ruined O was an accident, but happened in her presence -- she okayed me teasing myself. We're still figuring out what other limits, if any, she wants to impose on me.
0 x
Wearing: MCN Contender
In chastity since: 3 October 2018