[SirMebane] I'm excited for chastity, MAYBE SHE IS TOO!

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: [SirMebane] I'm excited for chastity, MAYBE SHE IS TOO!

Post by sirmebane »

0 days since last orgasm
15 Days Locked

Getting a tease here and there, on and off throughout the week, the weekend arrived to give us the time to play but she only teased.  She wanted foot rubs on Sunday and Monday night and is always sure to place the foot NOT being tended to on my cage.  It is a very dominant thing to do and I always make sure to comment on it when she does it.

After her Monday foot rub she dropped her bottoms and asked if I wanted the cage off now or after I serviced her orally. It was my choice. I asked her to remove the cage so I could become erect while we played since I hadn't been permitted out of the cage for two weeks and I really wanted to feel a full erection. She took off the lock and I removed the cage while she grabbed my nipples. Blood flow trapped the base ring where it was while I went down on her.

I did my best to please her and managed to coax some satisfied moans and a few "right there" and "don't stop" comments. She is always reserved and not very vocal so when she makes sounds, it is always very special for me. Her needs being satisfied for the moment, she encouraged me to move back up and take my place for some convention PIV sex.

"How does that feel?" It was awesome and I told her so. I had been led to believe that she wanted to start off slow after the holidays and I MIGHT be locked for up to four days before getting some relief. I was becoming a little whiny as I had been free and getting an orgasm whenever I wanted for a month or so.

I enjoyed her for as long as I could and then asked, Am I allowed to come? "Yes, I want you to come." I was past the point of no return and had a better than average spasm that pulsed from my groin up my spine. It last a few seconds and when I finished the last few involuntary thrusts, she asked me a question.

"Did you think I might not let you come? Or did you just want to hear me say it?" I wanted to hear the words, of course. She smiled and reminded me to lock up. She cupped my groin a little later and noted disappointment when the cage hadn't been replaced. I spent the night free as the ring had caused some irritation and I needed time to let it sooth.

The next day I locked up and replaced the key where she would find it on her vanity. She got home from work, found the key and again cupped me to check for the cage. When she felt the cage, she gave me a smile and said, "good boy."

I love my wife!
1 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
sirmebane

Post by sirmebane »

It has been awhile since I journaled my experience so I figured it was time for an update. There has been some business travel, the kids had spring break so there were a bunch of sleepovers with their friends. We played host and hostess to our guests, entertained everyone and eventually sent everyone home. In the mix, I had a small medical procedure which wasn't a big deal but didn't add to peace we might be seeking in the house.

My wife has gotten into a routine of keeping me locked during the week and releasing me for fun on the weekend. More often than not, she makes a statement like "I'm leaving you out for tonight so you can lock up in the morning." There would be no further discussion of the situation and I might lock up the next day, couple of days or not at all. I had become a lot like a 3 year old testing the limits to see how far I could go before she objected.

The reality is... she doesn't really think about it and her "desire to control me" is really more about doing what I have asked her to do. It isn't the first thing she thinks about which I wish wasn't the case but not surprised that I'm more excited by it than she is. When she lets me out, I'm eager to spend the time with her and always curious to know if she is going to allow me to orgasm. Lately, she has been very much open to allowing my orgasm on a weekly basis. I have let her decide what we'll do and kept my mouth shut unless she wants me to offer up a suggestion or express an opinion. I'm just so grateful that she plays this silly game even if it isn't always how I'd do it.

So here we are in this cycle of locked, out for sex, maybe lock or maybe don't, throw in some chaos from travel, kids or doctors and perhaps I see where she wants consistency. She can't keep up with it all and doesn't want to disappoint me so she keeps a schedule. Finding time for intimacy is important but following him around with a padlock afterwards just doesn't rate on the scale.

Last weekend things started to calm down some and life was returning to normal when, as is our habit, she declared it time for sex and we went upstairs. Her first requirement was for a foot rub which I did my best to provide with attention to the points that get the most sore and annoyed. When her feet were happy, she stood up to drop her bottoms and told me she wanted me to lick her. It is simply my favorite thing to do which she knows and it is 100% focus on her which meets the goal of our flavor of chastity.

"I'm going to let you out so you can play too... do you want to be free before or after you lick me?"

Well, I'm fine either way you can just decide... "No. I asked what YOU wanted so tell me." Uh, well you unlocked me first last time so you can unlocked me after this time. She settled into a comfortable position and I proceeded to kiss, fondle and eventually worked down between her legs with my tongue as my cage became uncomfortably full. I did my oral magic on her while she breathed deeply, arched her back, crushed my shoulders between her thighs and generally enjoyed my attention. When she went limp, I continued to breathe in her aroma and generally worship her but I knew it was my turn.

I got into a position where she could unlock my cage while she removed the lock and left the rest up to me. My cage was off in a second but the base ring takes a little coaxing since I sized it down and I was pretty excited by now. I climbed up and enjoyed her skipping the part this time about asking for permission to come. Nothing makes me orgasm harder than asking and being granted permission, I really wish I understood why.

Now that we had both had our fun and the clean-up was complete, she looked for the cage. I slid it into the pocket of my lounge pants to prevent it from being seen by young eyes after we unlocked the bedroom door. "Did you lock back up?" She answered her own question when she found the lock still connected to her key which we keep on a silver chain that she never wears. "I thought I told you to lock up when we're through?"

Well you did but... "I'm waiting. Do it." She began to untangle the necklace as I dropped my pants and began putting the cage back where it belongs. The ring went back without much effort and the cage slid onto the post so all was ready for her. She struggled to thread the lock through the locking hole so I helped her and left the unclosed hasp of the lock for her to seal.

<Click> As spent as I was, my nervous system still shivered at the sound.

I love my wife!
5 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
sirmebane

Post by sirmebane »

BREAKING NEWS!

Last night when I was trying to play with my wife, she says...

"I actually have a plan I'm putting together for tomorrow night. I don't think you'll like it."

Well then why would we do it, if I won't like it?

"Because it is what I'm planning."

What are you planning?

"You'll have to wait until tomorrow."

I'm not sure I can make it through the next 24 hours.
4 x
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

And.... ?
0 x
Namron

Post by Namron »

Maybe he did not make it. :)
0 x
sirmebane

Post by sirmebane »

Business travel! I had to be unlocked to fly.

As is her usual, she would unlock me, have her way with me and send me out unto the world. This time, she unlocked me, demanded a foot rub, had me service her orally and then offered to cuddle because,

"That was all you were going to get. I've been far too lenient with you lately and while you're unlocked you must behave."

True to her word, I wasn't satisfied but I was happy.

When I returned from my trip a few days later, I failed to return to the cage and on Friday night I felt the urge to offer sex. It has been nearly two weeks for me.

"Hmmmm… no. You didn't lock back up like I told you to when you got home so I think I'm going to have to break you in all over again."

Um, okay. What now? Business is quite good at the moment and I have several trips planned so staying locked is going to be difficult. Not only do I have to worry about airports, but some clients are government and they have metal detectors at their doors too.

Needless to say, I'll lock up the moment I return home after this trip.
2 x
RadioFlyer115

Post by RadioFlyer115 »

Loved your great insight from beginning to present. It has given me hope I maybe able to interest my wife ,given the right approach
0 x
cshorts

Post by cshorts »

Good luck, SirM! Sounds like she *is* getting excited for chastity.

I started with a HolyTrainer v3. Once I started to get used to this new life and knew I was committed, I switched to a custom steel device for the usual reasons, but kept the HTv3 for travel. I *think* I could trust myself to behave -- I'm very committed -- but I like the feel of being constrained and don't want to be flapping free during business trips.
0 x
Wearing: MCN Contender
In chastity since: 3 October 2018
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

sirmebane wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:07 am
"Hmmmm… no. You didn't lock back up like I told you to when you got home so I think I'm going to have to break you in all over again."
:shock: :D
sirmebane wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:07 am Business is quite good at the moment ...
Congratulations!
0 x
sirmebane

Post by sirmebane »

Locked: When I'm not traveling
12 days since last orgasm

Hard to play for the last few weeks because my role in the business has picked up and I have been traveling to customers. I had a week or 10 days of being sick with pollen and congestion which didn't make me all that attractive to my wife. It has been busy.

Our new regular schedule has been to unlock for travel, lock up on return (if I initiate it), play on the weekend, unlock for travel and so on. I find the constant unlocking and travel while unlocked as a huge turn off but she hasn't been keen about me locking once I get through the TSA checkpoint as many do. I also have some government customers that have metal detectors at the entrances which makes being caged in a jailbird pretty painful.

She had been very generous with my orgasms of late and I could count on something every weekend for sure. Last weekend she showed the same interest is some "quality time" for us but after a foot rub simply said, I'm going to use the vibrator and you'll get nothing this time. You need to learn to wait longer, I need to get you back to where we were before. I rubbed her thigh and enjoyed the view while she worked herself into several orgasms until finally she could take no more. She was done and wanted to recover for a while so I suggested that she could unlock me for some fun. She gave me a curt, "nope" from behind closed eyes.

This week I'm getting rid of the last bits of sickness (mostly cough) and coming back from a four day visit to a city nearby which I drove to but the customer has a metal detector at the door. I took the cage with me and as I returned to the hotel for the last night, I locked back up and drove home the following day. My disappointment was minor when she didn't ask, check for the cage or even acknowledge when I put the key on her vanity. I guess I want her constant praise and interest but perhaps it has become routine for her. In fact, I'm sure it has.

That evening, I sent her an e-mail while I had a moment watching a game and she had retired to our bedroom to catch on HER television programs. I explained how I was struggling with the see-saw of the travel experience and how I'd like to plastic cage for air travel and situations with metal detectors. Her response would have many questions about WHY and …. no wait, she just said order it. I didn't have to defend my position or debate the pros/cons, she just said to place the order.

Here is what I ordered, it is a knock off of the Holy Trainer Nub:
https://www.dhgate.com/product/the-nub- ... 69538.html

I have TSA Pre and not many metal detectors can pick up on the brass magic locker that comes with the cage. If I can use a plastic lock with it, that should assure there is no problem the TSA as I travel via air. My customer this week had a metal detector turned up pretty high (picked up the belt buckle) so I took the opportunity to test it. Before I left home, I packed a magic locker in my bag and intentional left it in my pocket to see if it would alarm. Nothing. Not a beep. Seems my research is valid, this might work out.

I love my wife!
2 x