[KittensBoyToy] Hopeful!

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Devoted2Her
Re: [KittensBoyToy] Hopeful!

Post by Devoted2Her »

@KittensBoyToy nice to put faces with the names. Sounds like you had a great night!
0 x
cshorts

Post by cshorts »

Wnat a lovely story! Seems like @Kitten is on the road to recovery, and you two are back on the merry-go-round. Also nice of you to share the photo so we have faces to match to your words.
0 x
Wearing: MCN Contender
In chastity since: 3 October 2018
happilylockedman

Post by happilylockedman »

Thank you for sharing your photo. I think most of us conceal a bit too much of ourselves.

Jeff
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

We went back to the club last night. Both the lock and the paddle were waiting at the desk when we walked in. It took about 30 minutes before we were ready to go upstairs to our table. We didn't get there until about 10:30 and said hello to a lot of friends as we made our way in.

Really a different experience last night. One couple really entertained on the dance floor. Turns out he is a Latin dance instructor and she dances professionally. There was a second guy with them that at first I though was just a friend with them. Their entertainment went up a notch later when they went behind the silhouette screen and she put on a show of giving him a blow job.

Another couple, or at least the female half of it, was a crowd pleaser. A lot of women play around on the main stripper pole but she took it to a level rarely seen even in the best gentlemen's clubs. She was walking around in her coat when she went up to the stage. When the coat came off she had shed her dress and was just in a g string and proceeded to put on a 10 minute or so show on the pole. Everyone stopped what they were doing to watch and the applause when she finished came from every pair of hands in the place. Later she demonstrated her abilities by not only hanging by just her ankles but lifting another girl at the same time.

Our night was fairly low keyed with Kitten spending some QUALITY time on the Motor Bunny. Her level of excitement was obvious from the treatment she gave my nipples and she rode it to several increasingly powerful orgasms. They are still tender as I write this. Because she has said I tend to push her at the club I was content to let her enjoy what she wanted with no expectations of any thoughts of my desires. Only as we were getting ready to leave did she say she had wanted more. Unfortunately, by the time we got home we were both too tired to do anything but go to sleep.

As were getting ready to come downstairs and leave we ran across the dance couple I talked about earlier. When she saw Kitten's paddle she turned at pushed her ass out. Kitten took a few swats before letting her partner borrow it. After a few minutes of them playing we were all talking when she noticed Kitten's key. She said she knew what it was for and showed the key hanging on her necklace. By this time we knew they were poly and the third guy was actually her husband. He was told to show her and seemed to hesitate. I think it might have been the first time he was told to display himself to a stranger. Kitten put him at ease when she said there was an easier way to get him to respond, looked at me and ordered me to "drop trous". When I put my drink down and immediately opened my pants to show her Kitten's cage he quickly followed suit, seeming more comfortable with the idea. He was collared, obviously submissive to her and from their actions probably cuckold.

Amazingly we have been going to the club since mid July. For that 8 1/2 months I have been the only man in chastity and in the last 2 nights we have met 2 others.
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

It has been over a month since I wrote anything. Between health problems, trying to clean up the back yard and get ready to have a new storage shed built it has been hectic. Seems life has just gotten in the way of living!

I just changed my office calendar over to May. I track when my last orgasm was and how long I have been locked by noting the dates and number of days for each at the beginning of each month. Today makes 33 and 32 days respectively. I was actually unlocked overnight Wednesday night while we compared the Chinese steel cage I am in now to the preowned Jail Bird I just bought to figure out what modifications she wants beyond reducing the ring from 2" to 1 5/8".

After making the bed yesterday I pulled the chains out from under the mattress. I wrapped one around each ankle spreading my legs apart, laid the cage between my thighs and secured one wrist. Kitten was on the back porch and I sent her a text asking her to come in the bedroom, then sent her a picture showing me from the waist down. I was not entertaining the idea of sex but was hoping for some teasing and maybe edging before I was locked back up.

Kitten started out by securing my free wrist and tightening the chain on the other wrist. Walking back around the bed she stopped to tickle my feet which drove me insane. When she started to run those wonderful nails over my body I was in heaven. This lasted only about 2 minutes, including pinching each nipple a couple of times. She stopped and when I thought she might be thinking how to tease me more she picked up the cage, said I had been free too much, and started to put it on me. Laying down my balls were retracted and she couldn't get them through the ring. I was released, told to stand by the bed, and was promptly caged and locked. Obviously not what I was hoping for. To say the least I was disappointed but was none the less obedient. Maybe another time....
4 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Again it has been a long time between my ramblings, over 6 weeks this time! A lot of home projects and recovery for Kitten has been slow. Add the constant turmoil of too many people in the house to the mix and it just isn't conducive to how we would like to spend our time together.

The projects are slowly coming under control and Kitten's health is much better but the turmoil just has to be dealt with. The weather is good and my son took my suggestion to get the kids out of the house and to the park for the afternoon so the house is quiet, at least for a few hours.

Last night we went out to dinner and then to the Friends Club for the first time in over a month. It was surprisingly slow for a Saturday night. Rather than our usual table upstairs in the play area we stayed down stairs and chatted with friends we have missed seeing. For only the second time since we have been going the owners had to seriously call down a group for getting out of hand to the point of prompting a complaint from another couple. It wasn't close enough to us to put a damper on our evening.

We did go upstairs to Kitten's favorite place in the club where I was allowed to worship her breasts before taking my place under the Queening Chair. Once there I was delighted to bring my wonderful wife to several orgasms courtesy of my lips, tongue, teeth, fingers and a cock ring vibrator while straining at the bars to my cage. After I slid out from the chair I moved beside her and slipped the vibrator on my fingers and used it and my fingers to bring her to the one I was hoping for. (I don't know why it is called a "cock ring" vibrator since I rarely get to feel it vibrating anywhere near that part of my body... :oops: :cry: ) Too add to my satisfaction of giving her the pleasure she deserves, I was treated to some serious pinching, twisting, biting and general abuse of my nipples. The right one still hurts from a bite when that big orgasm washed over her! :o

After we woke up we laid in bed and I was treated to some gentle teasing of my nipples and balls as she ran her fantastic nails over my torso and thighs. Have I ever mentioned how much I love her fingernails???? :lol:

Hopefully this is a sign that things are getting back to normal for us! 'Normal' meaning me being allowed to serve and please the amazing Mistress that my beloved wife has become.... ;)
3 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

We went to the Friends Club last night. After some intense teasing of my nipples at the table we were getting ready to go play on one of the beds with the strap on when a friend came to our table. Never made it to playing but we had a good time and the girls did some clothes swapping. I wound up in just my cage and a thong. Another woman joined Ginger at the table and shortly after I was summoned to come over. Standing beside Ginger's chair I got the order to 'drop trous' and the thong went down immediately. After getting Ginger's permission she spent a few minutes handling and examining the cage. We got the usual questions "does it hurt" and "how long has he been wearing it" along with a few more. It was obvious that, except for the first question, the conversation was between the women and I was just a prop for the 'show and tell'. I was soon told to pull my thong up and was dismissed.

The club is open tonight for a rare Sunday party to celebrate Memorial Day. I'm taking Ginger out to eat on our way to the club. Hopefully another fun night, and some play time, are in store for me tonight!

Stay tuned......
2 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Very weak turnout at the club last night, about 10 couples total. One couple that is a regular at the club was there to celebrate her 30th birthday. She invited Kitten and me to join them upstairs. There were 4 couples in the group plus some others that came and went. Everyone went downstairs for the traditional birthday lap dance and just about everyone, guys and gals, in the club joined in. Amber was down to just her panties for most of the dance.

Back upstairs the girls were in various stages of dress and the men all wound up in just our underwear. A woman in one of the couples we had just met was curious about my cage so once again I found myself on display. For most of the night after that I was either in a pair of sheer boxers or just the crotchless G string Kitten had me wear underneath them.

Another 'event' for the birthday girl was a group massage. At one point she had 12 hands working her over at the same time.

At the end of the night most everyone wound up on the back patio for some chatting before heading home. Great time and a lot of fun all night but once again we didn't get any play time for just the 2 of us.

After we got home and in bed I made up for the lack of 'personal' attention the last 2 nights. I was allowed to take my wonderful Mistress to multiple orgasms that got progressively stronger as I used my fingers, tongue, teeth and a finger vibrator to play with her body. My efforts were rewarded when she had that body twisting, moaning, powerful orgasm I wanted her to have! We laid beside each other, touching with gentle stroking, to come down from the exhilaration before drifting off to sleep, she thoroughly sated and me with the satisfaction of having pleased my Mistress in my favorite way. :P I was also left with some major grill marks! :roll:
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Since the beginning of our journey Kitten has been adamant about telling people she was a Key Holder and not my Dom. I was told I was not to address her as Ma'am or Mistress as Ma'am had connotations of age and Mistress indicated domination. We settled on 'My Lady' although I often reply to orders/corrections with "Yes Ma'am" because that how I was raised to respond to female authority. 'Mistress' always invoked an admonishment or correction but her response the last few days as been a devilish smile!

Like many of us, our relationship has evolved into what, in most ways, is an FLR. Because of the home situation having grand kids living with us we have to keep things toned down but there is no doubt as to who is in charge.

Last night we attended a social of a local Femdom group. The main purpose of attending was to be vetted by the group leaders before being invited to attend a party. During our 'interview' Kitten voiced her original feelings but then said she was starting to like the idea of being more Dom. The difference between the swing atmosphere at an adult club and the kink scene was discussed and the leader went into a lot of detail about how parties are run, the rules, and what we might see. None of this seemed to bother or turn Kitten off to the idea of attending. The next party is on the 15th and we will likely be invited.

BTW, during the time we talked I was largely ignored as the 3 women talked. I don't know if it was the intent of the 2 women we were talking to but I got the impression that I was considered a submissive and had little, if any, important input to the conversation. I'm looking forward to attending a Femdom party but not sure whether I should be excited or scared. As I have said before, Kitten keeps surprising me so I have no idea what will happen once we are there.
3 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

I haven't posted in the last couple of weeks so this may be a bit rambling.

Friday night we went to a SAADE (School for Austin Advanced D/s Education) meeting/class on basic rope use at Kitten's suggestion. It surprised me that she was interested but later she said it was to get established with the group for future meetings. Afterward we went to grab a bite to eat before a night at the Friends Club. She started feeling bad and we decided it would be best to call it a night and head home. She slept/napped for most of the drive and by the time we got to bed was feeling better. As we snuggled I got treated to those wonderful fingernails over my body along with some pinching and twisting of my nipples. That progressed to her biting my left nipple while one hand worked on the right side. The other hand went between my legs to tease my caged cock while scratching, pulling and squeezing my balls. This went on for about 20 amazing minutes before I was informed it was her turn. I happily complied and used my fingers and mouth to give her several small orgasms. I couldn't get her over the top for the big orgasm I wanted her to have but still we went to sleep with her happy and me frustrated...as it should be!

Oh, one more thing about Friday. On the drive up, about half way, she 'mentioned' that she forgot to put her necklace on. Yep, that one, the one with the key hanging on it. "I guess you won't be coming out tonight!"

Saturday was slow during the day. I went to a nearby state park to register and get a discount pass offered to disabled vets, gassed up the van and made a quick store run. We left about 5:30 to go check out Hippie Hollow, the clothing optional park at Lake Travis. Shortly after we got down the path away form the parking lot I stripped down to my sandals and cage. Once we got to the shore and found a spot Kitten surprised me by stripping down to just her panties. That seemed to be the norm for most of the couples though a few of the women were completely nude. It was late so the sun was down enough to put us in the shade. We spent a little over an hour talking and watching people. Kitten said she was comparing me, FAVORABLY, to most of the men she saw. (Several of them would have had problems filling up a HT Nub.) s I was looking around I pointed out a couple of the guys that I thought she would like looking at. We talked a bit to the guy next to us. She had noticed the short hair and dog tags but started by asking him about some plastic taped to his back that he said was to cover and protect a recent tattoo from the sun. Our initial thought was right. He was active duty with the 3rd Cav just back from deployment. My cage did get some attention and long looks from both men and women, but no one asked about it.

BTW, remember that key? She 'forgot' it again....

After leaving the lake we drove up to a private play party hosted by the Central Texas Femdoms. The house was well equipped with a massage table in the living room and the upstairs bedrooms having a medical room, 3 different spanking benches, and a St Andrews Cross. Later in the evening I wound up stripped and on one of the benches as Kitten administered some well deserved swats from her spatula and 2 different paddles. After it was over I was told to just put on my thong for the rest of the evening. None of the other activities were done behind closed doors so we got to watch several scenes including one with a Violet Wand on a man tied to a vertical rack. That was in the same room with the bench we used and actually started while I was being paddled. Kitten watched that while I was allowed to wander and see what was happening in the other rooms. After seeing that several of the male subs were kept naked once things got started, that might be it for me at future parties. Kitten said she saw one other sub that was caged. The way she described it I think it was either a belt of had some kind of retainer strap with a lock in the back. Once we relaxed and things got going it was a fun party and Kitten said she wants to go to more of them. Hopefully by nest time the pool will be a bit warmer and we can enjoy that, too.

The new collar and locks we bought, along with a bracelet to hang her keys from, should be here in the next day or so . Expect pictures as soon as they get here. One of the locks will be a decorative feature on the Jail Bird and it will be going in to MM for modification as soon as the locks get here. I hope to have it done and back before the end of the month. The 30th will be our first anniversary of my being caged. I have been checking dates and stats to post about the past year.
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy