Lockedchef
Re: Giving Chastity and weight loss a try

Post by Lockedchef »

Lost a pound this week. Anything down in happy with
0 x
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

That is GREAT, will weigh in on Sunday to see how we did.
0 x
CB6000
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

Sorry about the delay in responding the flu go me so I had help this week lost 4 pounds this week.
0 x
CB6000
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

Chef how is it going?
0 x
CB6000
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

What happened
0 x
CB6000
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

Sorry to leave you in the dark the past couple months life as been life with it's ups and downs. As far as weightloss goes it's been up and down too. Over all feeling great and an working on health in every way. I'm usually 230s these days. Unless I really cut calories big time my body just sits at that weight.

As far as Chastity goes I've barely been locked the past three months for a couple reasons. Travel, insane work schedule, vacation, and finally I got a vaesectomy a month ago so I've been healing from that. Late 30s,we have a few kids and don't want any more, it was the time to get it done.

I haven't gotten an all clear from doctor yet going back in a couple weeks. Hopefully things get back to normal soon as far as the bedroom goes if not better. Still too tender to try to wear a ring, no reason to rush it.

In a couple months we have our 10 year wedding anniversary coming up and I actually hope to start kind of a new phase of chastity then since we are done even trying for kids. My orgasms technically aren't necessary at all then.

So that about sums it up. Maybe all get back to posting more soon
4 x
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

Lockedchef wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:51 am My orgasms technically aren't necessary at all then.
Thanks for the update. Before male orgasm denial/chastity, I got the snip and my wife would often grab my balls and say, "I don't need these anymore". At first that annoyed me, especially because I had some complications to it. Then after we started with some FemDom play, it actually started turning me on when she said that.
1 x
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

And I put the weight back on...😟

3 months of not paying attention to my weight. A lot of social events with casual drinking, memorial day BBQs, vacationing with family, 4th of July BBQs, BBQs because it's Tuesday I have 10 pounds of pork shoulder and I'm off work, and plain old I just like to eat.

I mentioned in another post I got told to lock up at random the other day for the first time in months. It got me thinking about taking better care of myself again and not being lazy. Boy was I shocked when I stepped on the scale. I find myself 20 pounds heavier.

For whatever reason being caged makes me think about my overall health and being a little more conscious of decisions I make. I know this is a two week lockup so I so a set a short term 4 pound goal for myself to get back on track.

The day I'm getting unlocked though we are going on a week long vacation with family so that is going to be hard. Renting a huge house with 20 family members on the beach to do nothing but eat and drink all week. I'm doomed.

After that though I'm going to ask my wife to help take control again and get my tubby self back on track.

The whole thing gets me thinking about self improvement through denial and control. I like being locked up for reasons other then just sex. It does help me focus and think about other things. Time to stop making cookies too
1 x
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

so glad you are back my wife and I have enjoyed watching you story you did it once you can do it again.
0 x
CB6000
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

Saturday marks 14 days locked and I lost 5 pounds. I'm supposed to get unlocked Sunday and then we leave for vacation. I honestly doubt I will lose a pound on vacation but these past two weeks has been a nice reminder what I'm capable of accomplishing. Also how frustrating two weeks of not cumming can be for me. I hope to work something out with my wife starting in August going forward.
0 x