Caption sites

Living the real life under lock and key
Weaponx

Caption sites

Post by Weaponx »

I was wondering what everyone uses for captions websites. I use imagefap and more recently tumblr. However tumblr is now becoming defunct with the or new rules. What are you all using out there?
0 x
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Caption sites

Post by sirmebane »

You might find this discussion helpful.
https://www.chastityforums.com/viewtopi ... 10&t=63105
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018

Post by Tom Allen »

I started collecting and reposting more moderate chastity related captioned pics on a new Tumblr site, and for some reason, Tumblr flagged that one as "Explicit," too. So, now I have a new, new site, on which I'm reposting and checking carefully to make sure that there's no accidental nipples (or whatever).

http://mrs-edge-says.tumblr.com

I just started it this weekend, so there's not much, but I loaded a few hundred into the queue.
1 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Tom Allen wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:18 am ...So, now I have a new, new site, on which I'm reposting and checking carefully to make sure that there's no accidental nipples (or whatever)...
Looks like a nip showing in #3...
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

TwistedMister wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:08 am Looks like a nip showing in #3...
I'm still unsure of what sets off the alarms. See through shirts seem okay, but low cut shirts or deep cleavage often get flagged. And I've already had posts in queue get flagged, even though there is nothing showing.

I suspect that pics reblogged from "Explicit" blogs get flagged, but even reblogging downloaded then uploaded pics (breaking the chain) have gotten flagged.
0 x
Devoted2Her

Post by Devoted2Her »

You caption pics are very thought provoking!
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

Well, most are not my own captions. I grabbed a bunch in December when I thought Tumblr was going to shutter everything, and saved them in a new blog in my drafts. I posted a bunch for the queue, and a large number of those ended up flagged, as well, and at some point Tumblr marked the new blog as Explicit. So now I'm reposting the pictures on my new, new blog, and trying to keep a closer eye on what they will and won't allow. I just had one get flagged that has no nudity at all. :-\

I did take some of the more explicit captioned pics, and rewrite the text onto less explicit pics. And from there, I started doing my own on some tame pics. I'm a bit aggro because I used to be one of those guys who would complain when people broke the original chain, and now it seems like that's the only way to keep them safe.
1 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

The Tumblr algorithms are completely whack. I've had 3 flagged posts in 2 days, none of which showed any hint of nipples or genitals. I disputed one of them, and they conceded. The other two I just deleted,a nd will try reposting in a few months.

These were posts in queue, and the aggravating thing is that they get flagged in queue, but there's no way for me to review them unless I go through the damn queue page by page.
0 x
Devoted2Her

Post by Devoted2Her »

Off subject but I just read your blog post from today (edge of vanilla). What a great blog post. I have been thinking a lot about this myself as I get further along my journey and I find myself wondering what people think and how they define how they handle the whole chastity subject. I am actually having more sex now in the last 8 or so weeks since I started my adventure, so I could hardly say I am being chaste, I have, however, had many less orgasms. I do feel more fulfilled and am loving being reconnected to my wife on a physical level, any frustratration is purely physical, and is more a constant state of horniness which is kind of enjoyable in its own way. Anyways, I'll STFU and let the thread get back to your captions which BTW kind of scare the shit out of me I don't know if I can wrap my head around years of never cumming or never cumming again, but damn they get my mind going.

Kudos to a great post though, I hope more on here go over and read it! @Tom Allen
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

Kudos to a great post though, I hope more on here go over and read it!
Gosh, thanks. Every once in a while I go off on a rant about something. Clears the tubes.

https://vanillaedge.wordpress.com/2019/ ... permanent/
1 x