Ideas to modify a steel cock cage?

For the gearheads in the audience
fancybondage

Re: Ideas to modify a steel cock cage?

Post by fancybondage »

locked4her55 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:35 pm
janus_lead wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:50 am I've finally found it! The scroll of truth!
"Does anyone here have any idea how to modify the cage to make it even shorter than it is?
You are looking to shorten the cage length of the one in your picture? It's pretty short already.
Yes,that is the shortest cage I have ever known.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

I have an idea, place cage on a hard surface “end” up. Pound with a hammer until flat (won’t take much as it’s already pretty short) ...... refit. Seriously I think the only reason the nub fits for me (similar length to this) is that he tube extends through the A-ring and protrudes on the body side. Without that i’m pretty sure you’ll simply fall out the back as there will be nothing to hold you in !!

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
janus_lead

Post by janus_lead »

Not necessarily cutting off part of the cage, I don't have the tools to cut metal. But perhaps filling the front of the cage with something? Pretend you're a dentist. Resin? Wood?
I've just gotten a bright idea, why not find someone who has a 3D printer to print out 2 crescent-shaped fillers? That could work, it'll just take time.

Heck, I should've printed myself a chastity cage from the beginning!
0 x
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

I have just gotten into chastity and ordered at least a dozen different sizes and styles of cages. Each one has at least one thing (and usually more) I don't like so I have started modifying them to make them more like what I think I need. Right now this is a work in progress as experiment with different ideas. Fortunately I have metal working equipment and skills.

Some photos of them can be seen on my fetlife photo album:
https://fetlife.com/users/4858470/pictures
0 x
fancybondage

Post by fancybondage »

slave d wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:21 pm MsM got one through DHGate

Here’s a link to one https://m.dhgate.com/product/with-spike ... 44797.html

FWIW the spikes were impossible for me to fit.

MsM’s ld
some people love the solid base ring,some people love the hinged base ring
0 x