If so how do you like it?
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Anybody use one of these?

Post by Tom Allen »

I had one. I'm a grower and didn't like how my skin bulged up between those bars. It was really uncomfortable to have my skin rub or get pinched on my pants seams.
1 x
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

I have one that has been mothballed after I managed to break post while trying adjust it. The gap between the ring and the cage was too great and I kept slipping out. My poor metal working skills doomed it.

I was happy with the quality but not the fit.
1 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
Devoted2Her

Post by Devoted2Her »

Thanks for the feedback. I was mostly looking at this because it was similar to what I have now but without the integrated lock. There is just something about using a padlock and hearing the click that appeals to me.@IveGotTheKey likes when I 'poke through' and I do so in my current cage quite a bit and have been able to deal with it so hopefully this experience will be similar. My current cage also has issues with the medium ring which I need to move to as the largest is too big and I fear that I will slip.out while showering. But I cannot get the medium ring aligned well enough to engage the lock. I don't want to modify until I have a back up device I am comfortable with.
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

I have a similar cage that is just slightly longer (60 mm) I bought off FleaBay as a fit test. The only problem I have is the end of the cage is wider to accommodate a mushroom head which I don't have. It is comfortable, if a bit heavy, but the Boss doesn't really like it.

Kitten like the pad locks both for my reaction when she snaps it closed and for the sound of it hitting the cage as I walk around.
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Naljeans

Post by Naljeans »

I used that model without the extra ring for months. I tried this exact model as well, but it was too long and heavy. The smaller one was fine. The issues I had were the weight, the opening at the end of the cage allowed too much to poke through, and the cage wasn’t deep enough to hold the entire head (which led to an imperfect fit.) Nevertheless, it was a great introductory cage, and I liked not having the integrated lock. Easier to get on without the side posts and bolt cutters are an option if the lock seizes.
1 x
MCN Contender
LockedByBD

Post by LockedByBD »

I have one that has been mothballed after I managed to break post while trying adjust it. The gap between the ring and the cage was too great and I kept slipping out. My poor metal working skills doomed it.
I had one also. It too is mothballed. The gap between ring and cage was a real problem for me. The ring slopes down and back away from the cage leaving a pretty large gap. I modified it so the cage slid further on the post, and used a plastic spacer on the post to keep the cage tight against the ring. It was still too large a gap. Finally packed it away and bought another cheap cage.
1 x
Locked when my wife wants it locked.
fancybondage

Post by fancybondage »

I used pad lock cage before,but I don't like it,because somehow the pad lock and hit the cage and cause sound at my penis position,so you know,that is embarrassing.Now I more prefer the stealth lock cage.
1 x
Devoted2Her

Post by Devoted2Her »

I received it yesterday. The smaller ring is definitely a different feeling and it was hard to get my cock through after I got my balls in. Definitely going to need some lotion as I almost immediately felt the burn on the ring when trying to fall asleep, after lotion I was comfortable and was able to sleep well. I like the size and in my currently always semihorny state even being a grower I am still fuller flaccid than right after a release, so the cage is very snug. Tight fitting underwear seems OK though and I haven't experienced any pinching yet. In my current state there is no way I am going to slip out, and seeing how @IveGotTheKey has been vague about when my next cum may be I am not sure how long until I know how the fit will be after relief.
0 x