Hot things your keyholder has said!

Living the real life under lock and key
jfenoffti

Re: Hot things your keyholder has said!

Post by jfenoffti »

Tom Allen wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:38 am I've already decided that if I were caught with my pants down (heh), I'd just laugh it off and saysomething llike"Hey, after 30 years together, we're just trying some things to keep the spark going." I'm old enough to get away with that.
I like it. "Honestly is the best policy." And it's believable as opposed to "It's a medical device..." or some other truck.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

(Mrs Edge has not only kept me locked up, but has denied my orgasms since March of 2018. We have settled into a twice a week routine, usually a midweek evening, and a weekend morning, with me wearing my strapon. That's when our conversations usually happen).

Her: "When is the year up?"
Me: "Next weekend."
Her: "See? That was easy, wasn't it?"
Me: "It got surprisingly easier as it went on."
Her: "Right, so another year won't be a problem, will it?"
3 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Tom that sounds very much like MsM who keeps saying "it's been a long time since your last orgasm little dickie (we've just passed the 2 year mark and are now at 737 days), but your birthday is coming up (late March), so you never know ..... which birthday I might chose ...... or not" !!

MsM's ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

Tom Allen wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:08 pm
Her: "When is the year up?"
Me: "Next weekend."
Her: "See? That was easy, wasn't it?"
Me: "It got surprisingly easier as it went on."
Her: "Right, so another year won't be a problem, will it?"
BCWYWF!
:lol:
0 x
Devoted2Her

Post by Devoted2Her »

Me, "I'm really filling my cage"

My wife "I like that"

Me "I really enjoyed last night, I'm glad I didn't cum, even though what you did to me and being inside you felt great! I hope it pleased you!"

Wife "yes you did, and I like it that you are still horny. I may never let you cum again. I like it that you are pushing against you cage and ready. It gives a whole new meaning to entertainment on demand"

Wow....just wow!
3 x
focUSed

Post by focUSed »

There are others, but most recently:

"Being in control doesn't come naturally to me but I am finding that I like it!"
4 x
Devices tried: BirdLocked (V1), CB-6000s, two DHGate devices (273 and currently wearing circular barstock ring version of the same thing)
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

focUSed wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:58 pm There are others, but most recently:

"Being in control doesn't come naturally to me but I am finding that I like it!"
Guessing that USurper holds your keys.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
focUSed

Post by focUSed »

KittensBoyToy wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:56 am Guessing that USurper holds your keys.
You would be correct with that educated guess. She willingly joined with me to hopefully learn more about this 'thing' I've introduced her to, partly to help make sense of it all, and partly to figure out her own 'style' of management. She's getting comfortable with the site at the moment and will be more active as she learns her way around.
1 x
Devices tried: BirdLocked (V1), CB-6000s, two DHGate devices (273 and currently wearing circular barstock ring version of the same thing)
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

Had some business travel that required me to be unlocked to fly. I failed to lock up without prompting upon my return.

"You didn't lock up like I told you to when you got home. I guess we're going to have to break you in all over again."

:o
2 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
Devoted2Her

Post by Devoted2Her »

This morning over coffee

Me "you know I am coming up on 4 weeks with no cum"

@IveGotTheKey "remember how it used to be? Talk to me when you've gone a year"
3 x