Morning Issues?

Living the real life under lock and key
Steve2059
Re: Morning Issues?

Post by Steve2059 »

My issue with base-ring pain is whether my scrotum is tight or floppy (sorry, just don't know the technical terms - if there are any).
It pretty much has a mind of its own in this regard, but the tightness and therefore propensity to symptoms from mild discomfort (which can be good - I like to know I'm wearing it) to excruciating pain (which is not good; mild masochism is one thing ...) are much worse in cold weather, regardless of dressing up warmly. In these circumstances, only much pulling and adjusting gives very temporary relief. I suspect friends think I might have bladder issues since it requires a visit to the loo.
But, it's the life I've chosen ;)
0 x
Naljeans
Re: Morning Issues?

Post by Naljeans »

Two personal experiences:

For the first few months, I had to use baby oil gel immediately before bed, or feel the ball burn wrath in the morning. No exceptions. I rarely need to use it now.

I thought my basering had too much room, especially after a shower or gym trip, so I tried a small ring. It was great when things were low and loose, but utterly unbearable when high and tight. The gap was the same.

The key for me was having a ring/gap snug enough that balls don’t escape, but big enough to comfortably manage any scenario.
0 x
MCN Contender