[jfenoffti] Mmm Mmm Mmm Good!

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
jfenoffti

Re: [jfenoffti] Mmm Mmm Mmm Good!

Post by jfenoffti » Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:58 pm

Today is Christmas Eve - Merry Christmas! - and is the end of 4 weeks of 24/7 in my JB.

Since we have a house full of family, some of which are staying in the bedroom adjacent to ours, I'm very sure there will be no sexual activities until they after they leave.

The next major upcoming events are my birthday and and our anniversary. So, I'm guessing that maybe on one of those occasions I might be unlocked. Now historically, KH has felt some "obligation" to have sex on my birthday. And, historically, we have not had sex on our anniversary. (Mainly because of all the stress from the holidays. She's just over it all by then.)

Hopefully, she will realize that there is no obligation and she can make the call if and when she chooses.

Now don't get me wrong here, things are good with us. We cuddled and spooned for hours Saturday morning. Drifting in and out of sleep, waking up with KH wrapped up in my arms... Mmm Mmm Mmm Good!
1 x
MM JB
Tease me, deny me, thrill me! Just do it slowly.

jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:08 pm

So, the all of the house guests are gone. The house is all ours once again. We take advantage of that and sleep in, cuddle naked for hours. Somewhere along the way the cuddling and petting progress to kissing. Which leads to the question: “Would my hot, sexy wife like her pussy licked?”

“No.”

“Would she like her nipples licked?”

“No.”

“Her ass?”

“No.”

“If you’re a good boy, maybe I’ll let you out on your birthday.” (That will have been about 5 weeks locked.)
2 x
MM JB

jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti » Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:45 pm

You just never can tell...

Long story short: We aren't practicing MC anymore. Not my decision. Sometimes KH seemed like she really "got it" and other times was just neutral. Well, nope. Not neutral now. sigh

Instead of pushing the envelop, we'll just ride along for awhile and see if things don't shift back.

KH is under much more stress at work these last few months and the stress level affects everything of course.

Stay tuned.
1 x
MM JB

jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:35 am

Not shifting back to MC. KH, or should I say FKH (former key holder), has mentioned that she knows we're not having sex as often as I'd like, (she thinks she knows) but as she's aging, her vaginal walls are atrophying. So, she asked me to carefully dilate her using my fingers. Apparently OB/GYN docs do this for their aging patients. It is a real procedure. (FKH is a RN)

FKH wants to do this so we can have PIV sex.

Well, it's a start. :|
1 x
MM JB

TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister » Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:00 pm

Look into estrogen creme/HRT, it's working for Mrs. Twisted.
1 x
02/11/18 "The idea of me fucking someone else really turns you on, doesn't it?" --Mrs. Twisted

Namron

Post by Namron » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:56 am

There is also a non-estrogen version called IntraRosa. My wife tried a 30 sample, but her insurance does not cover it going forward. Bummer.
1 x

jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:52 am

Gotta get FKH home from work - permanently. I think that is a major part of the 'problem'. The problem being that she isn't interested in, has the energy for, or can disengage enough mentally to have sex. Despite her wanting the cage off to have "spontaneous sex without having to stop and go get the key", since the cage has been off, she's made no sexual overtures.

I think she just didn't like thinking about it -- "having" to tease, have sex, etc. in order to be a "good wife", and the cage was a daily reminder that we were/are not having sex and she felt/feels guilty.

So, I'm still hopeful for the future.

In the meantime, I re-locked today just for old times sake. Feels pretty good. Wish she had the key and was on board.
0 x
MM JB

jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:51 am

In another member's Journey blog/diary SIRMEBANE wrote: [emphasis added]
“The reality is... she doesn't really think about it and her "desire to control me" is really more about doing what I have asked her to do. It isn't the first thing she thinks about ... I'm just so grateful that she plays ...

“So here we are in ...some chaos ... I see where she wants consistency. She can't keep up with it all and doesn't want to disappoint me .... Finding time for intimacy is important but following him around with a padlock afterwards just doesn't rate on the scale.

“... told me she wanted me to lick her. It is simply my favorite thing to do which she knows and it is 100% focus on her which meets the goal of our flavor of chastity.

“"I'm going to let you out so you can play too... do you want to be free before or after you lick me?"

“Well, I'm fine either way you can just decide... "No. I asked what YOU wanted so tell me." Uh, well you unlocked me first last time so you can unlocked me after this time. ..."

Thanks SIRMEBANE for writing all of that so I didn't have to. Some things are universal.

My FKH (former Key Holder - we've stopped playing for an undefined time period) only got on board because I asked her to. It wasn't her idea, and it wasn't one that appealed to her in any way. It was never what she was thinking about on her own. As I've mentioned before, I think when 'things' calm down and we find some peace and order in our lives, we'll start playing again. Her "plate is full" and there is no room or time for 24/7 bedroom games.

As is evidenced by our spouses not wanting to decide if we leave the cage on or take it off as we go down, it's just one too many little decisions to make - and then they don't want to disappoint us by making the 'wrong' decision.

Patience, flexibility, understanding are the operative words here.

I love my wife too!
2 x
MM JB