Modifying a CB6000s into a CB6000ss

For the gearheads in the audience
pulledpork

Re: Modifying a CB6000s into a CB6000ss

Post by pulledpork »

First post to this great forum.

I saw this thread and thought this mod would be great for me too. I ordered an extra cage and went about making the changes. EXCELLENT! Far more comfortable, far more restrictive, far less noticeable in pants, far less pressure on my whole package when wearing tighter jeans.

Thanks for posting this, I love it and the wife likes that there's no more movement inside the old 6000s.

BTW, I used SCIGRIP #3 solvent cement designed for joining polycarbonate to polycarbonate. It isn't a glue, it a chemical weld. The material melts into itself. Sand both halves as flat as you can to mate as tightly as possible, then with a squeeze bottle with a needle tip apply a thin bead of the solvent cement to the joint as you hold them together tightly and the solvent will wick into the joint all the way across the two pieces and join them almost instantly. I think I had about a 10 second window to make a small adjustment. In 1 hour I was sanding it smooth, and 4 hours later I was wearing it and wore it overnight. It withstood the boner test a few times during the night and then my wife gave it the ultimate test in the morning... All passed with flying colors. ;)
0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

I did this mod too because I had some CB6000 leftovers from the past. I messed up the first attempt with a pink. When cutting down be careful where you cut. I cut too far into the "head" section and it wouldn't mate properly. On the second attempt I was more exacting and the cut and made it a touch long. Then with a sheet of sandpaper on a bench, I sanded it down until it was perfect.

I was also surprised how well this mod worked. I tried it for a few days and the problems with not being at the end was completely solved. I only wore it for about two days because it was with the old style devices with the hinged rings. That's all I could stand and then it was back to my MM device.

If someone has an old device and needs a shorter device I would also recommend trying this.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
Edgewood

Post by Edgewood »

I've been waiting for the makers of either the Holy Trainer or the 6000s to come out with a super short product. I think it's a natural progression and it would solve a few concealment problems for me.
0 x
pulledpork

Post by pulledpork »

disregard my recommendation to use SCIGRIP 3. After performing well 24/7 for a few days, the joint inexplicably popped apart. Wasn't even under pressure, just felt a clunk and checked things out to find it had separated at what was supposed to be the chemical weld. Disappointingly, the product states that the weld would only get stronger with time, apparently not so.

I guess I'll try something else.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

pulledpork wrote:...the product states that the weld would only get stronger with time, apparently not so.

I guess I'll try something else.
Superglue. It works excellently on these things.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
bondinchas

Post by bondinchas »

Locked by LRC wrote:... I was also surprised how well this mod worked. I tried it for a few days and the problems with not being at the end was completely solved. I only wore it for about two days because it was with the old style devices with the hinged rings. That's all I could stand and then it was back to my MM device.

If someone has an old device and needs a shorter device I would also recommend trying this.
I have done this with a Curve which was my very first device - I'm a grower and it's turned out to be much too big!
I took out the whole of the tube section, the resulting tube is just under 2 inches long.
I filled the remaining slots in the tube with bits cut from the cut out portion, and sprayed it with silver paint.
Spraying it wasn't necessary but I'm using the tube with my most comfortable ring which is a steel one, so spraying it silver gave it a 'metal' look.

Talking of rings, you can also make the hinged plastic rings much more comfortable by drilling out the rivet and epoxying the joint together, turning it into a solid ring with the whole former hinge area smooth with the rest of the ring. You could put a smear of epoxy on the join where the holes for the pins are but that's not really necessary as the pins of the device hold it all together when locked.
0 x
Favorite device: custom red chili stainless steel cage
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

I've done that with the hinged rings, although I found it was just easier to buy a few spares of the solid rings from keptforher.com.
0 x
Supersmallcb

Post by Supersmallcb »

Hi all. Would love to do this but I don’t have the skills or tools to do this. Useless when it comes to this stuff. Would anyone be willing to do the mod on a 6000s cage for me? I would supply a brand new unworn cage, and pay for the shipping and the mod. Please let me know!
0 x
easy going

Post by easy going »

gfl wrote: Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:28 pm My 6000s was around 1/2-3/4" too long,
I've been with plenty of gals over my lifetime and I've never heard any complaints about my length, but since I've eased closer to full time wearing (4 days consecutive), i can plainly admit that the cb6000s is WAY too big for me. Using the "90% of the time the penis tip should be 1/4 inch off the tip" rule, my estimate is shave off 1 1/4 inches for it to fit me.

I've thought of altering the devise for length, but I'm pretty sure I'm gonna have to move up a category, maybe jailbird or something. I think the base ring is just a hair to big, but I'm still playing with the gap measurements. Cleanliness is also an issue. But I love the weight of the cb6, aand sliding the tube on after fresh cleaning with fresh lube...mmm...a little slice of heaven!

After the next devise fits right, I'll mad scientist my cb6!
0 x
"Do you think I could get out, next week?
bondinchas

Post by bondinchas »

My very first device was a Curve, which of course after getting used to chastity turned out to be much too big. I did the same modification with that, using an epoxy resin adhesive and it worked really well.

If a device is too long for you, then it's a good thing to do, multiple times if need be, to find out just how small you can go before buying a custom steel device.
0 x
Favorite device: custom red chili stainless steel cage