Comparison between two custom devices

For the gearheads in the audience
SkyLine123999

Comparison between two custom devices

Post by SkyLine123999 »

Hey, so I'm doing a bit of research into custom cages. I hear a lot of things about MM Jail Bird. I've also had a look at Red Chili's Tarentula. There seems to be less info out on this one, but it looks really good. It's a bit cheaper, but only by a small amount, such that I would expect quality to be on par. Does anyone have any insight on these two?

Tarentula
http://malechastity-devices.com/index.php/tarentula

Jail Bird
https://www.maturemetal.com/jail-bird/
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Comparison between two custom devices

Post by Tom Allen »

The locking pin being vertical is an interesting design.
0 x
Bird in a Cage

Post by Bird in a Cage »

I have a couple of (knock-off) welded ring devices and am relatively unhappy how difficult it is to clean the underside of the shaft without removing the cage. My wife (& KH) doesn’t like to give me the key every two-to-three days so I can get an adequate cleaning. We use the MCN Adaptus, which is a bar design similar to the MM devices. For us, this design works better for long term wear with only periodic removal for cleaning.

Some on this site (including Tom) have had good luck with the A271/A272 designs, including keeping them clean for weeks at a time. Since those are solid tube designs, maybe I’m just not quite adapt as cleaning my caged junk as others are... or maybe I’m a Felix Unger-eske clean freak and expect clean-room quality junk. Regardless, bar designs are by far my preference compared to ring designs. FWIW.
Last edited by Bird in a Cage on Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
1 x
Securely within an MCN Adaptus.
filltee

Post by filltee »

The MM and the MCN Adaptus both look great ideas for a starting poin tfor customisation. We'd like to see a lot more bars running the full length of the 'tube' so there is no touching but sufficient access for efficient cleaning and a fully enclosed lock of the integral or magic lock type but better quality in all repsects.

The MM one I beliveve also has a method of utilising one's PA to add to security.

If we could get the custom work done here in the UK we be looking to buy one of those two or something similar.
0 x
lord

Post by lord »

Could it be a maker in the Netherlands or Denmark ?
0 x
2ndplace

Post by 2ndplace »

lord wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:19 pm Could it be a maker in the Netherlands or Denmark ?
France and Spain ;)
0 x
bondinchas

Post by bondinchas »

Red Chili is in France and Spain.
I have one of their devices and the quality is very good.
Customer Service - very good. Once you order, don't expect contact until they get to your job on their list, so be patient. Once they do, they are thorough and careful to ensure you get the product you want.
0 x
Favorite device: custom red chili stainless steel cage