DIY Electro Devices

Living the real life under lock and key
Slave Richard
DIY Electro Devices

Post by Slave Richard »

Hi, I am looking for someone that can help me build a device or devices that can be used for electro torture. I don't know much about electricity so don't want to build something that might be dangerous.

Please let me know if you will be able to help or have any designs, Thanks
0 x
Owned by my beautiful Fiance and Mistress. Been in chastity on and off since 2015. This time it will probably be more on than off.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: DIY Electro Devices

Post by TwistedMister »

I know quite a bit about electricity, and electronics...I'd suggest you purchase a commercial TENS unit. Knowing what I know, even *I* wouldn't want to attempt to build something like that from scratch.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

I agree with TM. We have a TENS unit and use several other implements other than the pads when my wife wants to "make her point".

I'm a true DIY kinda guy and will work on all kinds of electrical things around my home from the service box out, but doing something to my body . . . . I'll pass.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Steve2059

Post by Steve2059 »

Apart from the real danger of death or serious injury, there's also the thought of your electrified body being found, plugged into the mains and with crocodile clips attached to your various erogenous parts.
Not a good way to be remembered.
1 x
Dontmindme

Post by Dontmindme »

I wouldn't recommend a diy contraption, but I'm no engineer. I have had success with just using a shock collar for a dog. You can strap it on behind the ring and it doesn't interfer with the cage at all. The key holder gets the remote and button to push at will with he choice of how strong, and how long the shock would be delivered.

Even recreating that simple device with your own resources would require extra wiring and possible exposed or easily exposed connections that could discharge accidentally. Also the cost of getting transmitter/receiver alone is more expensive that most shock collars.
1 x
Dontmindme

Post by Dontmindme »

I wouldn't recommend a diy contraption, but I'm no engineer. I have had success with just using a shock collar for a dog. You can strap it on behind the ring and it doesn't interfer with the cage at all. The key holder gets the remote and button to push at will with he choice of how strong, and how long the shock would be delivered.

Even recreating that simple device with your own resources would require extra wiring and possible exposed or easily exposed connections that could discharge accidentally. Also the cost of getting transmitter/receiver alone is more expensive that most shock collars.
1 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Dontmindme wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:14 amI have had success with just using a shock collar for a dog. You can strap it on behind the ring and it doesn't interfer with the cage at all. The key holder gets the remote and button to push at will with he choice of how strong, and how long the shock would be delivered.
I recently watched a 'cuckold'/FemDom video where the wife was using one of these on her husband. It looked like an amateur vid and the reactions from the husband didn't appear to be 'acting'...it looked like it really, really hurt.

...and now, I can't stop thinking about getting one...one of my kinks is 'realism'- being really and truly *forced* to participate in sexual activities in which I would not otherwise participate, and this seems to be an effective application.

If the [highest level] shock is as severe as it appeared to be in the video, I can see how it could be a truly effective motivator to perform as demanded, and I suspect that (with hands restrained and unable to remove it) it would not take very many [full-power] 'demonstrations' to induce total obedience whenever it was on, perhaps with occasional lower-level shocks being delivered as a 'reminder'. More importantly, I think that Mrs. Twisted would be able and willing to use such a 'push-button' method of 'motivation', as opposed to using physical (striking) methods.

Of course, I'm also thinking about a little DIY modification, to move the electrodes from the device itself to the lower portion of a CB-3000/6000 cage so as to deliver the shocks to the underside of the penis to make it more sexually applicable.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
MissyBsBitch

Post by MissyBsBitch »

I can confirm that one of these dog shock collar things positioned on my balls certainly helps to "induce total obedience" pretty quickly. The wife seems to enjoy herself with the remote and giggles at my moans and dancing.
My balls have been sore afterwards from repeated more powerful shocks.
Attachments
shock-dog-training-collar.jpg
shock-dog-training-collar.jpg (74.05 KiB) Viewed 5053 times
1 x
24/7 Chaste husband to my beautiful Wife/keyholder.
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

We too have experimented with one of these. It can be very effective. I modified the collar part to fit just under my scrotum and drilled a small hole in the plastic snap lock so my wife can lock it on me utilizing a traditional chastity padlock.

Little did I know the receiver goes into "sleep mode" after about 5-7 minutes of inactivity. Very disappointing as my wife did secure me once in my sleep sack with the collar on. It shut off since I was unable to move very well. Being the DIY kinda guy I took the receiver apart to try and disable the sensor but was unsuccessful.

After some extensive research I was able to find one that remains on without any activity at all and it has 9 different levels of vibrate and shock modes. One Saturday I was required to wear it all day around the house. When she required my service she would summons me by pressing the vibrate mode. If I didn't respond quick enough she would deliver a level 3 or 4 shock. If I am being punished for a violation of the rules then she would up the level of shock. I did get hit once with a level 9 and I can attest that I was glad it was only a quick press.

I've only had to wear it a few times so far but when it's locked on it's more than an effective tool.

She has threatened to put it on me the next time we go to the mall. She says it will keep me from whining about saying "not another store". :lol:
3 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
slave d

Post by slave d »

Locked4her55 can you explain the sleep mode a little more please as i would have expected it to “wake up” when “interrogated” a bit the way a keyless system in a car does. i’m sure you’re right though as you’ve obviously investigated closely. Aside from that can you tell us what model you did end up with that overcomes the issue.

Thanks
MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.