Best fit for a device

For the gearheads in the audience
Weaponx

Best fit for a device

Post by Weaponx »

So I have read some people say that their device fits so well they forget they are wearing it. Is that possible? I have wore several different devices and they all restrict my movements a little. Mainly time like sitting down to put shoes on. Or getting in or out of a vehicle. Sometime I get a sharp pinch, other times I get a pang of pain on the top of my cock where my underwear rubs against the tip of my cock and sorta pinches. I’m just wondering if that is what everyone gets? I’m wearing a small metal device. I want a customer one made, but don’t want to spend hundreds of dollar and still have pinching or burning. So does anyone really have a good fitting device?
0 x
Tullyboy

Re: Best fit for a device

Post by Tullyboy »

I have had times where I forgot about my device both with a custom cage (MCN Contender) as well as with one of the DHGate varieties (A272). The key for me has been to get the right dimensions in the right place. I like the tube to be the same size as my smallest penis and the main ring as small as I feel comfortable with... ie. I will deflate after inflating.

I've had other devices that NEVER felt good.

As for the occasional pinch, yes, even with my best fitting cages there will be moments that I need to rearrange. And like you, if the end is open, sometimes I'll get a little twang on the top. This usually happens as I'm getting dressed or finishing up using the restroom.
0 x
Weaponx

Post by Weaponx »

Yeah I have noticed that when I wear jeans I have to be very careful moving around. No bending over or squatting. I wear briefs during the day, but dress pants seems to be less of a problem than jeans. I don’t hang very low either do the cage is usually tight against the balls since they don’t hand down out of the way. I was just wondering if there were people who had the perfect device and never have problems. I have noticed that the awesome design of the stealth lock that is so prevalent now is something I can’t wear. Those devices have too much of a pinch point where the cage attaches to the ring. Causes bad things to happen.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

It took months to modify my old CB3000, and my CB6000 never felt just right, so I remained a in the CB3000 for years. I've tried a handful of the Chinese divices, before settling on the A272 as near ideal. I prefer a more solid tube instead of open cage design, in part because of my skin swelling out of the spaces.

And yes, once in a while in snug jeans I'll lean over and feel things squich a bit too much. Or the lube I applied between the cage and my testicle will have worn off, causing some pinching.

You've got hard, unyielding metal against your squishy bits. There are going to be some situations where that will be an issue. It takes time to learn how to minimize that.
0 x
Naljeans

Post by Naljeans »

Same re: jeans, though it’s pretty infrequent, having found the right combo of Contender and underwear.

I’m currently testing out a knock off Nub, and it’s alarming how rarely there’s any discomfort at all.

I had more frequent issues in a Chinese steel cage that fit well but imperfectly. Knock off CB6x was a disaster.
0 x
MCN Contender
slave d

Post by slave d »

Our knock off HT nub was a bit of a disaster as it was warped but the real thing is amazingly comfortable. Basically because it’s as tight as maybe a leather driving glove feels, nothing moves at all and there’s no rubbing between the bars as i had with metal devices. i get very little stimulation in it which means when MsM takes or off to tease me the sensation is fantastic !!
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Weaponx

Post by Weaponx »

I just purchased a micro cage as well as a tube cage with a bar tip. I had read that micro chastity can be comfortable so I wanted to try it. But I also wanted to try something similar in size to what I have now but with less pinch points. Below are the two I just purchased on dhgate, I can’t wait to try them.

https://m.dhgate.com/product/small-male ... 2570021836

https://m.dhgate.com/product/newest-sup ... 0333094403
0 x