The secret might be out . . .

Living the real life under lock and key
MarriedNcage
Re: The secret might be out . . .

Post by MarriedNcage »

I honestly can’t say for sure but 3 weeks ago, when the Mrs. was in Vegas on a mini vacation with a bunch of gals she went to school with, I bombarded her with a ton of naughty pics! I was seriously hoping they were snooping over her shoulder at the pictures! Is that weird? Some people are just scared to death that people will hear the clink of the lock or see somewhat of a bulge. Me.. I tend to get a thrill when I’m clinking and I sport that bulge loud and proud! TMI?
0 x
happilylockedman

Post by happilylockedman »

Almost two years ago a guy on the Forum shared the experiences that he and his wife had with a couple they were friends with in a hot tub. I loved reading about how the other woman, after being invited to, examined and handled his cage and contents. I fantasized about that happening to me. It excites me to think of my wife telling friends of hers about the cage and them talking to me about it. It scares me too. It'll never happen, except if it happens by accident. Who knows; swimming in pool, cold shriveled parts, loose cage falling off.
1 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

happilylockedman wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:48 am I loved reading about how the other woman, after being invited to, examined and handled his cage and contents. I fantasized about that happening to me. It excites me to think of my wife telling friends of hers about the cage and them talking to me about it
I have been 'outed' to friends in our home but it has never turned into a physical exposure. At the club we go to it is a different story. I have been instructed to present myself for examination numerous times when Kitten discusses chastity with other women. Only once has one of the husbands wanted to take a better look.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Mrs. Twisted used to work with a woman who had a business selling 'adult' products at home parties, like Tupperware used to do. I occasionally fantasized about being taken along and used as a 'demonstrator' for certain items.
2 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Devoted2Her

Post by Devoted2Her »

@IveGotTheKey just revealed a text convo she had with a good friend of hers where she hinted a change in our relationship. I was kind of turned on just by the thought of her talking to someone else about us... she left her friend wondering but told her she would fill her in the next time they got together in person.
3 x