What % of men are into chastity? Anybody got sales figures?

Living the real life under lock and key
gilesenglish

Re: What % of men are into chastity? Anybody got sales figures?

Post by gilesenglish »

fancybondage wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:44 am
gilesenglish wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:30 am Thanks @fancybondage! 10K Chinese cages a year! Wow.

However, over a ten year period, that's only 10% of the rumoured total sales for the CB-x range.

Do you have any idea where they are going? Mostly to America?
I don't know much about the Cb cage,but yes,most customers are from US and Australia.
So do you think AL Enterprises have really sold over 1M CBx devices?
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Damn I have a bunch of kinky fuckers right here in my subdivision! I seriously had no clue what we were moving into and we are not in a big city. It's not the middle of no where though either. My next door neighbor and us go to munches together and there are a couple other couples in here that also go to our munches and private dungeon parties.

As far as chastity goes... In this subdivision, we are the only ones that I know of. At our munch (so in this 30 mile radius) there are 3 other femdom chastity using couples that I personally am friends with. If there are more, I don't know, could be.
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
gilesenglish

Post by gilesenglish »

I think that's consistent with my guess that if you are into chastity, then some of the people around you are...
0 x
happilylockedman

Post by happilylockedman »

Lady M, that sounds seriously HOT! I would love for us to be friends with others sharing our secret.
1 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Lady M wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:33 am As far as chastity goes... In this subdivision, we are the only ones that I know of. At our munch (so in this 30 mile radius) there are 3 other femdom chastity using couples that I personally am friends with. If there are more, I don't know, could be.
We've never been to a munch. I've suggested it once or twice, but Mrs. Twisted is uncomfortable with the idea. There are probably more like us, who tend to be more 'private'.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted