FULL CIRCLE BACK TO HOLYTRAINER

For the gearheads in the audience
slave d

FULL CIRCLE BACK TO HOLYTRAINER

Post by slave d »

A little background first. We started on chastity just over 5 years ago and our first expensive purchase was an HT2 which we used for some months and retained for use in "security check" areas ever since. We moved onto steel and for over four years have used various devices, mostly knock-offs through DHGate. In that time age, weight and lack of use has seen me become quite a bit smaller particularly when soft and i've had increasing difficulty with testicles escaping and with falling out of the back of devices particularly after a bath, also i've found it pretty easy to stimulate myself through the bars, so suggested we re-look at the HT range particularly the new nub model.

So as i noted on here a little while back MsM trialed a knock-off HT3 nub for a few weeks. Like a lot of knock-offs it was quite poorly made and the biggest issue was it was "warped" which made fitting and comfort while wearing difficult but it did show that i was much better contained, more secure, and had less sensation (so more frustration) when caged. So MsM ordered a "actual" HT3 nub and it arrived yesterday just a week after order with quite speedy (and tracked throughout) delivery to NZ from Switzerland.

The fit and feel is amazing, to me it feels a little like MsM has coated Her cock completely in numbing cream. The overall finish of the HT3 is very good, it has slight casting lines but nothing that needed attention and i suspect that MsM is going to be very pleased with the result. Security is way better as well as the design of the HT series with the "tube through" design making pull out, while still possible, quite difficult and certainly not something that would happen accidentally.

Overall then i'm very impressed, yes there's the downside of needing more regular removal for cleaning but actually that is an upside for me in a way as MsM will be doing the cleaning (i am not allowed to touch Her cock at all) and that's more direct teasing than i get now.

Will we go back to steel ? quite likely i suspect, but it will certainly be months, maybe years before we look at changing again.

Oh, one thing to note. When we first had the HT2 we had to get a second 40mm ring as the 45mm proved too big even though i used their measurement system. This time we knew the 40mm was a good fit so that's what we got. The best suggestion i could make to people is to order the size based on what you wear in steel or if you don't have anything to compare i would err on the side of smaller than you think. i suspect that we may move to the 36mm some time in the future but as extra rings are expensive we stuck with the tried and true for now.

Oh, second thing, V2 and V3 are not cross compatible from what i've seen.

MsM's ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
WalterK23
Re: FULL CIRCLE BACK TO HOLYTRAINER

Post by WalterK23 »

Hi,

Can you tell me whether the ring sizes differ from the V2 and the V3. So, for example, would a 40m ring that fits well on the V2 translate to an equally good fit of a 40mm ring on the V3.

I have a V2 with a 40mm ring and it's a bit large, so wondering if I upgraded to a V3 whether I should get a 40mm ring or a smaller size (36mm, I think)

Thanks
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

All i can say is i had a 40mm on V2 and it was good, i have 40mm on the V3 and that’s good too. i have the feeling the length of the tube effects the gap as well as the 40mm with the nub is a pretty small gap which i like. i would suspect that if you’re finding the 40mm too big then the 36mm would be the choice. i guess it also depends a little on what “too big” means to you, is it just loose or are you having a testicle slip through the gap. Sorry that sounds a bit vague but i’d hate to put you wrong !!

MsM’s ld
1 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
constantlyhorny

Post by constantlyhorny »

I've been in a HT v3 nub since it came out over a year ago and love it. It is very secure (I had some issues with the nano) and feels nice and tight. I find if I line up my slit with the end hole when I put it on that I have a lot less problem with cleaning (smell). Also very discreet. I use the 36mm ring as I have had slippage issues with larger rings.
0 x
Jackattack

Post by Jackattack »

New here! I just bought the HT3 small with the 45 ring. My issue is that when I get excited it tends to slip and turn everywhere. Do you think the 40 would help with this. I’m trying to restrict movement of the device when I get an erection. I suppose the other question is, does it simply come down to having to mentally control my excitement?
0 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

Jackattack wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:06 pm does it simply come down to having to mentally control my excitement?
The amazing abilities of some Swamis notwithstanding, erections are involuntary. And also a normal part of your nightly "dick maintenance / repair routine" that your body runs.

You can't avoid erections - you can control how your device interacts with them.
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
slave d

Post by slave d »

The best thing i’m finding with the new HT is that MsM is removing it 3 times a week for “washing” while She’s in the bath. i kneel on the bath step (we have a step the length of the bath) and MsM unlocks the HT. i remove it and place the pieces in the bath. MsM then washes “Her cock” which is super sensitive from having zero stimulation in the tight HT tube and always turns that into a hardcore tease and denial session until She sees the first dribble of “Her seed”. Then i complete bathing Her before She has me relock while She watches. This is every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday and is much much more exciting than being locked for months in the stainless cage we used previously !!

MsM’s ld
2 x
New Zealand
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Jackattack wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:06 pmMy issue is that when I get excited it tends to slip and turn everywhere.
It shouldn't 'slip and turn' at all, and especially not when aroused. If it's that loose, then it's too big. A smaller ring should help.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
slave d

Post by slave d »

MsM has now put me in the smallest 36mm ring which makes for a very small “package” but has completely stopped any chance of a testicle escaping and minimised the rotation issue. Have to say i love the fact it’s so snug as the slightest arousal is very easy to feel and i spend 90% of the day “aware” of the fact i’m locked up. A totally different feel to an open s/s cage.
1 x
New Zealand