[CanuckInNJ] Forcing her Hand

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
CanuckInNJ

Re: [CanuckInNJ] Forcing her Hand

Post by CanuckInNJ »

Darn it!

I wrote the hottest post yet, and it disappeared into the ether.

Ah, well. Short version:

Lots of honor chastity; no cage, alas.
Lots of house cleaning, which she notices.
More curious questions from her about the cage.
She's getting great sex out of this, and she's noticing.
She's also getting lots of adoration, and she's liking it.

So: chastity is becoming a thing with us. Just not the cage so much.
1 x
CanuckInNJ

Post by CanuckInNJ »

She left a pair of absolutely *bodacious* panties on the bed yesterday morning as she left for work.

I couldn't get them out of my mind all morning, and texted her that for safety's sake I was locking myself in for several days (she has a key hidden somewhere in the house; the other one went into the timer safe).

Her response was "better get the hammer - tonight's the night!" (the timer safe is made of plastic).

I reminded her of the hidden key, and that the device could stay on if she simply wanted oral. Then, in mock horror, I texted "You still have the key, don't you???"

The following response calmly arrived after thirty minutes: "We'll see about the key."

Lots to do before bed last night, however, including a litany of chores and household finance activities. I noticed her eye following me approvingly as I sauntered from one chore to the next.

Last night we had utterly amazing sex. She was as wet as she's ever been, and I was as hard as a pillar. We tried several positions and toys, and she kept me on the edge for as long as I could bear. Finally, she told me to come hard in her, and I went at it like a starved beast. I have probably never come so hard and so long.

Afterwards we spoke a little. She says she's noticing the housework getting done more, and that our romantic and sexual activity has significantly increased.

I commented that she's been wetter and more excited lately than I've ever seen her. What was causing this? "I'm not going to answer that," she replied firmly. Then, just before she drifted off to sleep, she said smilingly "This will be our little secret."
9 x
CanuckInNJ

Post by CanuckInNJ »

I couldn't stop thinking about her again yesterday morning, so I put the cage back on and let her know by text (she has one key, and the other is locked away in a timer safe for several more days).

I got this solitary emoticon back: :)

That's not bad, I thought.

In a brief conversation later she suggested I'd be getting out that night. After dinner, however, we went out with friends, and we were both fairly tired by the end of the evening. As we walked from the car to the house, she stroked my crotch and said gently "nothing for you tonight!"

As we went to bed she stroked me once on the cage and suggested we might have some morning sex. This kept me excited for most of the night, but when we awoke she wanted nothing but cuddles.

No talk of sex at all today. She's been having me do chores and housework all morning, and I've been doing it with pleasure.

I think she's starting to realize the power of chastity!
6 x
CanuckInNJ

Post by CanuckInNJ »

We made our New Years resolutions on Saturday night. They were mostly vanilla, career, family, & be-a-better-human, but I decided to slip in a risqué one. I made a resolution not to masturbate for the whole year.

To my surprise, she was supportive. I think she's growing to like the new attentive me and she knows darn well what's making me this way!

We were casually talking yesterday, and she mentioned how I would probably need to blow off steam every so often by masturbating.

"But I won't be doing that, since I'm sworn off masturbating for the year."

A glint flashed in her eye.

"You will when I tell you to."

Hmm. This is a new development.
4 x
Norcalguy09
Last orgasm: September 14th, 2021

Post by Norcalguy09 »

That’s seriously a hot thought!
2 x
Kink3d Cobra
CanuckInNJ

Post by CanuckInNJ »

We're snuggling in bed. Suddenly she stops.

"Are you wearing your thing?"

"Guess."

[angrily] "Are you wearing it?"

"Erm . . . yes."

"Well, no strokes for you then tonight."

:(
3 x
CanuckInNJ

Post by CanuckInNJ »

We wake up together. She's got a question.

"Are you keeping yourself clean down there?"

"Scrupulously."

"Good. I don't like the device, but if it makes you happy . . ."

And we start our days again.
2 x
LockedByBD

Post by LockedByBD »

I don't like the device, but if it makes you happy . . .
Hang in there, it takes time to go from toleration, to acceptance, to taking advantage of a denied husband!
2 x
Locked when my wife wants it locked.
CanuckInNJ

Post by CanuckInNJ »

She's getting a little bit more comfortable with the cage. When it's been a few days she feels me up to see if it's on, and if so, she concludes I'm horny. This doesn't worry her unduly. She'll let me go a day or two more in the cage before demanding that I unlock for a hand job or PIV.

[she has one key hidden somewhere around the house. The other is in a timer safe. So when I lock it on, I'm helpless until she decides to unlock me].

Last week she unlocked me and we got jiggy. But she stayed dry, and I wasn't as hard as I might be (long day, I guess!). She started to rhythmically pump me and became mock-sad. "You're just not hard enough, baby. I think you'll have to wait until tomorrow."

At that, my member definitely rose several points on Mohs' Scale (we're nerds), but she almost immediately got wet.

"Did you just get wet at the prospect of denying me?" I asked.

"None of your business," she replied.

Hmm. Food for thought. Is she starting to like the power?
2 x
CanuckInNJ

Post by CanuckInNJ »

The spouse returns from a long weekend away. I've been taking care of the farm while she's gone.
Almost immediately she feels up my crotch, and giggles when she encounters the cage. "Ha - you're packaged up again! We'll have to rectify that."

We get to bed eventually (after several beers and a long chat), and she asks me if I've unlocked.
"You have the key!" I reply. "The other's in the timer safe!"

She smiles knowingly and retrieves the key from her pocket. So, I think, she's been expecting this.

I unlock. We have an absolutely AMAZING session that lasts well over half an hour and involves every imaginable position. While we're doing it she makes me tell her about the fantasies I had about her while she was away.

We're lying on the bed, exhausted, after the session.

"You know," she says brightly. "I don't get this chastity thing, and I don't like the device, but I am LOVING the sex!"

"Just the sex?"

She ponders.

"Well, I guess I'm kinda liking this new horny you too!"
8 x