The dating app that changed everything. Part 4

Tell me a story!
Greggy

The dating app that changed everything. Part 4

Post by Greggy »

I was in a daze as I left Claire’s apartment, my aching balls affecting my stride as I tried to concentrate. My mind raced, my arousal making it difficult to focus. I noticed every woman on the street, my animal brain drawn to them like a wolf to sheep, unable to comprehend my muzzled impotence.

I heard the buzz of an alert on my phone, pulling it out of my pocket and scrolling to a message. “Hi Greg ;)” It read, then seconds later. “You’ve been locked for ten days? How are you feeling? I really admire a man who is willing to control his urges and get to know a woman before having sex.” I swiped left in frustration, the thought of meeting another girl who wanted to keep me waiting was too much.

I scrolled idly through match after match, sizing each one up, looking for clues that might help me judge their attitude. The phone buzzed again, a new message popping up from ‘Sophie’. “Hi Greg!” It said. I sighed, feeling the tiny hit of dopamine, disappointed that the message was so terse. Still, I clicked on the profile, waiting for a moment as the picture popped up. Sophie was smiling in her picture, her chubby looking round face framed with long brown hair, her thick rimmed glasses making her look slightly old fashioned. She wore a long blue dress, adding to the slightly frumpy look, and her build looked heavier than the ‘few extra pounds’ she had selected in her profile.

Two weeks ago I would have swiped left immediately, it would never have occurred to me to date someone like her. Not that she looked completely unattractive - simply plain and overweight - ‘homely’. In that moment though, my hormone marinaded brain saw her as the most desirable creature I had ever set eyes on. Someone who promised the possibility of release from the torture of my sexual frustration.

‘Hi Sophie!’ I texted back. ‘Thanks for writing! Your picture looks cute!’

‘Thanks Greg ;)’ She texts. ‘That’s sweet!’

‘Are you interested in getting a drink this evening?’

‘[blush] That’s a little forward don’t you think? OK though - why not? The corner bar at 15th and Commercial at 6?’

‘Awesome! See you there!’

‘Great!’ I thought - and she didn’t even ask for my code! Wait though - does that mean that sex isn’t on the agenda for her? No, that way madness lies - I’ve got to just give it a go.

Walking into the bar I spotted her immediately. She looked larger than her photo, in a cotton sundress that framed her deep cleavage. She grinned as she saw me, standing up and pulling me in to an energetic hug as we exchanged greetings. Breathing deeply as she pressed herself against me I inhaled the musky scent of her body.

I felt a flutter of excitement in my stomach, letting out a soft sigh as my my body tightened with arousal. The rational part of my brain told me that she smelled slightly of perspiration - an earthy womanly smell. The animal part lit up with hunger at the smell of her fertility, craving her hormone laden body.

“Mmm…” She grinned conspiratorially, pulling away and running her fingers through her long brown hair.

I stared, dumbstruck, feeling my cock swell painfully in its cage, my brain unable to do anything but drink in her deep cleavage. “Well - shall we sit down?” She smiled.

I smiled back awkwardly, sitting down next to her on the bench seat. We chatted and laughed through two rounds of drinks as she cuddled into me, giggling as she rested her head on my shoulder. I was shaking with excitement, barely able to focus on conversation as I tried to ignore the pain - my cock still trying to obey millions of years of evolution - unable to comprehend the cruelty of the Honey Lock.

“Well…” She said, after downing her drink, then bending into me and letting her hand rest on my thigh. “Are you going to take me home?”

“Um. Yes - yes - sure - that sounds great.” I babbled, trying not to stammer with excitement.

The short Uber ride was delicious agony as we kissed and fondled each other in the back seat. I gasped as she slipped her hand inside my waistband, our mouths meeting in a deep kiss as I felt the ecstatic suffering of her fingertips on my swollen balls. I grunted in wordless pleasure, pulling her towards me, my body ready to serve her in any way.

In her apartment she poured us another drink, cuddling up to me on her sofa as we chatted and laughed. “Greg?” She said, her tone a little more serious as she moved her hand up my inner thigh in a way that made me squirm.

“Hmmm?” I managed, spreading my legs slightly to give her more room to explore.

“You know, I don’t usually bring guys home on a first date.” She smiled, resting her hand on the cage beneath my jeans, beginning to toy with my belt buckle.

“I-I’m sure.” I said, using one hand to help her unfasten my belt and unbutton my pants, gasping as she slid her fingers under the elastic of my boxers, her fingertips brushing the fuzz of hair, then taking hold of the hard plastic cage. I can’t help moaning with frustrated pleasure as her palm pushes down on the cage, her fingers caressing my testicles, my hips bucking involuntarily, my cock struggling uselessly against the inflexible hutch.

“Are you attracted to me Greg?” She asked quietly, brushing my neck with her face as she placed delicate kisses on my cheek. I tried to kiss her, but she pulled away slightly, almost imperceptibly changing her grip on my emasculated cock. “I need to hear you say it Greg.” She whispers.

“Hmmm…” I moaned, my pelvis grinding helplessly against her soft hand. “I am! C-can you feel how attracted I am to you? I want you so much.”

“Tell me how attracted you are to me Greg. I need to know that you really like me.” She pulled away from me, lying back on the sofa and laying her legs on my tormented lap. I moaned softly in frustration, trying to hide my impatience as my cock throbbed eagerly. I looked at her, trying to think of something to say that sounded honest.

“You have beautiful eyes.” I said, making eye contact as I leaned forward, placing one hand on each of her thick thighs. She smiled, wriggling shyly, spreading her legs either side of me and raising her eyebrows invitingly.

“I love the shape of your face.” I continued, watching her blush slightly as she glanced away coyly. I pushed slightly with my palms, and she let her legs open further as I moved her dress up her fleshy legs. She reached down, and I was afraid for a moment that she would push me away, but instead she took the hem of her dress, and pulled it up around her waist, revealing herself to me as she continued to look down shyly.

I ran my hands up the outside of her legs, noticing that her upper thighs were unshaved, my eyes drawn to her cream colored panties. Large and wide-cut, her dark bush extended either side of them, her tightly curled pubic hair gradually becoming finer and shorter until it was indistinguishable from her leg hair. “Mmmm.” I murmured, stroking her inner thighs with my palms, letting my fingers rest gently against the seam of her panties.

“That feels good.” She shivered, letting her head tilt backwards, her spine arching as she tilted her hips towards me. I can smell the musky odor of her arousal, my pent-up need overcoming the revulsion I knew I would normally have felt towards her fat and unkempt body. My mind wandered briefly to occasions when I had slept with women who I didn’t find attractive, sometimes out of pity, sometimes out of a drunken lowering of standards at the end of an unsuccessful evening. The result was the same - a feeling of sullied disgust the next morning, the walk of shame home, and the hope that no one I knew had seen us together.

Still, ten days of frustration buried these thoughts as I gazed longingly at Sophie’s thick thighs and unshaved legs. I wanted her more than I had ever wanted any woman, my cock ached with need, my body responding only to the proffered hope of release.

I slid my fingertips gently under the cotton seams of her panties, feeling the tender puffiness of her intimate skin. She sighed, pushing towards me, and I continued, tenderly exploring her labia as she I watched her grin and gasp with excited pleasure. Reaching the cleft of her pussy, I began to probe and separate the folds, mortified to see her jolt awkwardly, sitting up once more. “Not yet Greg.” She said, pulling away, but wriggling out of her panties.

“Are-are you ok?” I asked.

“Yes-just not wanting to move too fast. I-I need to feel really comfortable with someone to let myself go.”

“I totally understand.” I say, trying to control my body’s urge to force myself on her.

I watch, confused by the mixed signals as she stands up, lifting her dress over her head and dropping it to the ground, noticing her hairy armpits for the first time. Her round belly bulges generously either side of her hips, her belly button like a jewel. Her hairy pussy seems almost framed by the triangle of folds of fat of her thighs and belly. Her beige bra struggles awkwardly to contain her heavy breasts as she reaches to unclip it, letting them fall, hanging gracelessly, red marks visible from its underwire’s awkward attempt to support them.

She stands in front of me, as I gaze at her body, simultaneously repulsed and enthralled by it. “Do you think I’m attractive Greg?” She asks, stepping closer.

“Oh God yes!” I cry out, my cock straining, the frustration in my loins unbearable.

“That’s interesting, don’t you think? Because you don’t seem to even remember that you stopped talking to me on Bumble six months ago when you saw my full length pic.”
1 x
Namron

Re: The dating app that changed everything. Part 4

Post by Namron »

Well, that's not at all what I was expecting. Nicely told.
0 x
Greggy

Post by Greggy »

In a good way? Ideas for next chapter? ;)
0 x
Namron

Post by Namron »

Yes, in a good way. Nice build up throughout and a twist at the end. :)

Ideas... hmmm, he has already humiliated himself pretty badly, so you could let the shock set in and have him stumble from her place only for the visual onslaught to start again. You could have him destroy his phone in a fit of frustration only to realize that his new phone will not run the app or that the tech he meets at the phone store is also on Honey and recognizes the app. :)
0 x
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

Or she blindfolds, gags and ties him up, kidnaps him and begins tormenting him for days, weeks, even months and years for humiliating her, ruining her life, etc.
This could go alot of different ways.
1 x
Dvl4

Post by Dvl4 »

Daaaaaaamn. Honestly though he prolly dodged a bullet! Hopefully she will really mess with him now!
0 x