Holytrainer v3 doesn't prevent me from getting hard

For the gearheads in the audience
cas
Re: Holytrainer v3 doesn't prevent me from getting hard

Post by cas »

Thanks for the suggestion. However, I don't think a shorter cage would be very comfortable, currently I have no spare room so I'm not sure how a shorter cage would help.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

It sounds counter intuitive, but a lot of men have reported that a shorter cage short circuits the body's signal to keep erecting, which means less pull on the cuff ring as the cage is not pushed out as far from the body.
1 x
cas

Post by cas »

Huh, I might give that a try. Thanks!
0 x
cshorts

Post by cshorts »

The flaccid penis is very squishable without discomfort so a shorter cage is fine when you’re flaccid. And if it prevents the shaft that is inside the cage from erecting, then you can reduce the ball tug discomfort too.
0 x
Wearing: MCN Contender
In chastity since: 3 October 2018
cas

Post by cas »

I've been using the shorter cage for a while now and it seems to make a difference when I'm awake. However, I still wake up from painful erections every night. Is this something I'll just need to wait out that'll eventually go away?
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Initially I was waking up 4-5 times during the night. That changed to one wake-up, in the morning (after about 5 hours of sleep).
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Devoted2Her

Post by Devoted2Her »

Tom Allen wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:48 pm A large part of your erection is inside your body; a cage will not prevent your body from trying to get an erection. Instead, it prevents the visible part from doing so in a capacity that would be useful.

Can you be more specific on what part is causing you pain? I'm not very clear on that.
I think both myself and my wife enjoy the look of my inner erection when the cage pushes away from my body and you can actually see and feel the firmness of the root. I have to say I must have been extremely lucky with my cage size because I defenitely feel the pressure but I wouldn't say I have discomfort.
0 x