Becoming cockless

Living the real life under lock and key
pigdickless1
Becoming cockless

Post by pigdickless1 »

I notice I feel less masculine since becoming locked. And I am not complaining. Although it has been only three weeks, my experience of my body is changing. And my appreciation of being locked is intensifying. I feel somehow softer in myself.
And I experience much more pleasure just being in the company of women. Cuddling my wife has become an absolute highlight, am erotic event, for me. Even my sense of smell has intensified.
My wife has commented that I have much less moody and am paying lots more attention to her, which she of course approves of fully.
I love the notion that my cock is becoming more and more just something to attach body jewellery to, like my lovely white rest HTv2. my wish to perceive myself as a neuter, cockless, not a proper man, is intensifying. I know that is an odd statement, but I experience this as deeply exciting and satisfying, even exhilarating.
My wife accepts my need to continue to wear my HT. She is not my key holder, although she approves of my need to be locked.
I also intend to order the new micro HT, the nub. It will hopefully enhance my need/fetish to become as "cockless" as possible, emotionally and physically.
I am so excited about how my journey will potentially unfold. I love the possibility of letting go of a portion of my maleness and allowing the softer, maybe feminine side to come out more. I have always in the past felt jealous of men who have the ability to easily show sensitivity, sensuality, in the way they behave and dress, the way they express themselves, their way of being.
Now being part of this community, I want to share these emerging feelings and this new awareness developing in me.
These discoveries about my emerging self add substantially to my motivation to continue on this chastity path.
Thanks for reading this.
Have any of you had similar experiences on your chastity journey?
1 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Becoming cockless

Post by Tom Allen »

Hi pigd -

The Journey section is for blogs. Are you starting a blog here, or is this a general post?
0 x
pigdickless1
Re: Becoming cockless

Post by pigdickless1 »

Hopefully a blog.
0 x
pigdickless1
Re: [pigdickless1] Becoming cockless: KH challenge

Post by pigdickless1 »

My biggest challenge will be with the KH question.
My wife is not interested in being my KH.
I think her attitude there is unlikely to change.

Should I be writing here as a blog or should this be moved to general chastity chat? I honestly don’t know fully. My intention was to describe my journey. My assumption was that since I am on a journey.....

Happy to accept your guidance here either way. Thanks again.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: [pigdickless1] Becoming cockless

Post by Tom Allen »

Should I be writing here as a blog or should this be moved to general chastity chat? I honestly don’t know fully. My intention was to describe my journey. My assumption was that since I am on a journey.....
If you are looking to write personal things about your experiences, without much input from the rest of the readers, then you probably want a blog.

If you have questions, or are looking for advice, feedback, help, or just want to share some news, then that would be a post in the other forums.
1 x
pigdickless1
Re: [pigdickless1] Becoming cockless

Post by pigdickless1 »

Hi Tom,

then , following your clarification, I think this should be moved to general.
Thank you.
0 x